From its popular amenities to its ideal location and picturesque charm, Winding Bay is the perfect place to call home. The K Hovnanian Homes Community is located off Avalon Road in scenic Winter Garden, Florida, and features a variety of single-family homes and townhouse designs. The one and two-story floor plans feature 3 - 5 bedrooms, 2-4 baths, and range from 2,156 - 4,008 sq ft. Beautiful interior features and external designs accent the open and spacious homes. Enjoy the Central Florida lifestyle with large gourmet kitchens and extraordinary foyers. Large owner's suites and elegant baths emphasize luxurious living.
Winding Bay Homes for Sale
Winding Bay Homes for Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Residents enjoy a variety of community amenities, including fenced, dog parks, an open playfield, and a colorful playground located in the heart of this luxury community. The splash pad and resort-style pool are a great place to cool off and escape the Florida heat. Residents also have access to the community cabana for parties and social events.
Centrally located, Winding Bay is highly sought after Winter Garden real estate. It is a short drive to Downtown Orlando, Winter Garden Village, and major area attractions. Walt Disney World is just a few miles away. Easy access to Highway 50 and the 429 Expressway make traveling around Greater Orlando quick and easy.
Area shopping centers, medical facilities, and high-rated, Orange County schools make daily living easy. Winding Bay is just minutes away from the local shopping centers, Rolling Oaks Commons to the south and Winter Garden Village to the north, both offering an assortment of shopping, dining and retail opportunities.
This Orange County community is a short drive to Historic Downtown Winter Garden. Experience one-of-kind boutiques and independent restaurants that offer an assortment of treats. The brick streets and vibrant storefronts are home to live music, seasonal festivals, and holiday fun. The local water fountain park is a popular gathering spot for locals and families. It is also home to Central Florida's largest Farmers Market.
Residents run, bike, or boat at any of the area's scenic parks, playgrounds, or pristine lakes. Play a round of golf at one of Orlando's most beautiful golf courses. Winter Garden provides excellent options for outdoor recreation!
Winding Bay Community Information
- Location: Avalon Road at Mayberry Drive North of Western Way
- Number of Homesites: Current Phase - 84
- Built: 2020 -
- Square Footage: 2,156 - 4,008
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Community Pool, Splash Pad, Cabana, Play Field & Lawn, Picnic Area, Small & Large Dog Park, Playground, 3 Ponds
Orange County Area Schools
- Keene Crossing Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 9 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 8 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 8.5 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 9 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Rolling Oaks Commons - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Hamlin Town Center with Grocery Store — Distance: 6.5 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 11.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 19 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 22.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 27 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 4 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Independence Park with sports fields, dog park, playground - Distance: 8 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 11 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 11 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 11.5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 16 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 17 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Winding Bay community entrance