The all new master developed Hickory Hammock community rests beside the beautiful John's Lake, providing a wonderful retreat for the entire family. Homeowners can look forward to a serene environment within this Winter Garden, waterfront neighborhood. Enjoy a peaceful atmosphere and secluded feel, while being located just minutes from everything you desire. Winter Garden Village at Fowler's Grove Shopping Center is right around the corner, along with the pristinely kept grounds of the Stoneybrook Golf Course. The 429 and Florida Turnpike are easily accessible, accommodating fast travel to Orlando attractions including Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and Downtown Orlando. The highly rated Orange County schools include Whispering Oak Elementary, Sunridge Middle School, and West Orange High, ensuring only the highest level of education.
Hickory Hammock Homes for Sale
Hickory Hammock Homes for Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
The scenic views of John's Lake, coupled with the location's spacious properties provide homeowners the privacy they desire without being too far from neighbors. Allowing for a true community feel without the suffocation that comes from being too close for comfort! The lavishly built homes are also a major bonus of living at Hickory Hammock. These Winter Garden homes for sale are constructed with lasting value for the homeowner in mind.
Hickory Hammock is a gated community, sprinkled with walking trails where you will find mossy oak trees shading the way, giving you ample space to get out and about. A playground, oversized resort-style pool, two tennis courts, a fitness center, and volleyball courts are all found on the property for homeowners to enjoy. Perched atop the highest point of the neighborhood is The Club at Hickory Hammock, which serves as the heart of the community and allows you to take advantage of all the aforementioned amenities Hickory Hammock has to offer.
One of this Winter Garden community’s welcomed feature is the lakefront dock that extends from the pathways out onto the sparkling waters of John's Lake. You will have to see the alluring lake view in person to fully appreciate its beauty. Schedule a visit today!
Hickory Hammock West Community Information
Location: Stoneybrook West Parkway & Towne Commons Boulevard
Surrounding Lakes: Johns Lake
Number of Homesites: 500
Year(s) Built: 2013 -
HOA Fee's: $135 Monthly - *subject to change
Square Footage: 1,800 - 5,000+
Community Amenities: Lakefront Community, Gated Community, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Fishing Dock, Boat Ramp, Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Playground, Volleyball Court
Orange County Public Schools
- Whispering Oak Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: .5 mile
- SunRidge Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 2 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Stoneybrook West Village Shopping Center with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1 mile
- Downtown Winter Garden: 5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 17.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 16 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 17 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Horizon West Park & Sportsplex - Distance: 5 miles
- West Orange Trail - Distance: 4 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 9 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Stoneybrook West community entrance.