Welcome to Regal Pointe, a southwest Orlando community featuring sought-after Winter Garden real estate. The neighborhood consists of 182 homes built between 2000 and 2003 by Miranda Homes. Regal Pointe is located a block north of West Colonial Drive and there are two entrances; one on East Palmetto Street and one on 9th Street.
Regal Pointe Homes for Sale
Regal Pointe Homes for Sale
Bright open floor plans, with plenty of natural light, feature between 1,260 to 2,300+ square feet, 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, and two-car garages. Well-thought-out spaces with open living concepts create a flow between kitchens and great rooms, while owner’s suites offer plenty of privacy. Many of the homes feature tile or laminate wood floors throughout.
The Regal Pointe community features a playground, two large ponds with fountains, and a large park with picnic tables. Just moments away from the Regal Pointe subdivision is Veterans Memorial Park. There are many ways to enjoy the outdoors at Veterans Memorial Park, including a fishing pier, boat ramp, baseball field, basketball court, picnic area, tennis courts, and volleyball courts. A community pool in Newton Park makes cooling off and meeting friends a breeze! Or, nature lovers can bask in the conservation areas, butterfly garden, and scenery along the beautifully paved 22-mile West Orange Trail.
Head to the historic downtown Winter Garden for quaint cafes, boutiques, and the famous Farmer’s Market held every Saturday. Enjoy even more modern-day convenience at the Fowler Grove Outside Shopping Mall and Winter Garden Village Shops. Schools, medical plazas, and hospitals are also moments away. And, for an easy commute throughout Central Florida, hop on one of the major nearby highways -- the 429 and 408 Florida Turnpike.
- Location: 9th St. & Regal Pointe Blvd.
- No. of homesites: 182
- Year(s) Built: 2000-2002
- HOA: Yes
- Amount of space: 1,260-2,300+ Square feet
- Community Amenities: Playground
- Orlando International Airport- Distance: 26 miles
- Maxey Elementary School - Distance: 2 miles
- Lakeview Middle - Distance: 2 miles
- West Orange High School - Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Grocery Store (Publix at West Point Commons) - Distance: 1 mile
- Winter Garden Village-Distance: 3 miles
- Fowler Grove Shops -Distance: 3 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden-Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 16 miles
- The Mall at Millenia (Retail Shopping Centers & BJ's Wholesale Club)- Distance: 15 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 16 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort-Distance: 17 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort-Distance: 15 miles
- West Orange Trail - Distance: 7 miles
- Newton Park (Lakefront park, boat launch, covered pavilions, fishing pier)- Distance: 2 miles
- Veteran’s Memorial Park - Distance: 1 mile
- Johns Lake (Boat Ramp) - Distance: 5 miles
- Stoneybrook West Golf Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Golden Bear Golf Club - Distance: 10 miles
- New Smyrna Beach -Distance: 70 miles
- Orlando Health Central Hospital - Distance: 4 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden - Distance: 3 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Regal Pointe entrance.