Winter Garden real estate awaits in Emerald Ridge, a gated community with single-family homes for sale. Nestled away in an alcove buffered on one side by a lush conservation area, this community is located off Tilden Road and Nesting Lane.
Emerald Ridge Homes for Sale
Emerald Ridge Homes for Sale
Conveniently positioned south of the 429 Expressway, the community offers various styles of homes that offer between 1,700 square feet and over 3,000 square feet of living space with 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 4 baths, and 2 to 3 car garages. Approximately 15 of the homes here offer views of a scenic conservation area.
With a variety of desirable community amenities, Emerald Ridge offers residents several ways to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Residents can spend the day lounging by the community pool or getting out on the path. For more outdoor adventure, there are numerous parks within a short drive. Tucker Ranch Recreational Park and Nature Preserve is four miles away, a 219-acre oasis offering visitors gorgeous trails shaded by towering oak trees, sprawling wetlands, marshes, and stunning play area that melds with its environment, and a glimpse into local history. In addition, West Orange Park and George Bailey Park, both 6 miles away, offer sports fields, picnic areas, and playgrounds. And Warrior Park is a perfect place to take the family dog.
Emerald Ridge is easily accessible to numerous shopping and dining options. There’s a Publix Grocery Store and a Walmart Supercenter close by, and the popular Winter Garden Village Shopping Center, which features a wide variety of shops and restaurants, is within a short drive. The community is also near Downtown Winter Garden. This quaint historic district that is a favorite among locals offers everything from one-of-a-kind shops to arts and entertainment offerings to eclectic bars and award-winning restaurants to a weekly local Farmers Market.
Call us today to find out more about Emerald Ridge.
- Location: Tilden Road and Nesting Lane
- Year Built: 2003-2005
- Homebuilder: KB Homes
- Number of Homesites: 144 single-family homesites
- HOA: yes
- Amenities: gated entrance, swimming pool, community path
Orange County Public Schools
- Lake Whitney Elementary School: Grades K-5th Distance: 4.5 mile
- Sunridge Middle School: Grades 6th – 8th Distance: 7 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Stoneybrook West Village Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 3 miles
- The Shoppes at Windward Cay – Distance: 3 miles
- Shoppes at Lake Butler – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Winter Garden Village – Distance: 4 miles
- Windermere Village – Distance: 4 miles
- Lake Burden Shopping Center – Distance: 6 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Shoppes at Belmere – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Lakeside Village Center – Distance: 7 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance - Distance: 18 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Johns Lake Preserve – Distance: 3 miles
- Tildenville Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Tucker Ranch Recreation and Nature Complex – Distance: 4 miles
- West Orange Trail – Distance: 5 miles
- West Orange Park Trail – Distance: 6 miles
- George Bailey Park – Distance: 6 miles
- Pollard Park – Distance: 6 miles
- Warrior Park – Distance: 6 miles
- Windermere Recreation Center – Distance: 6 miles
- West Orange Park – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Dr. Bradford Memorial Park – Distance: 7 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 17 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 11.5 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 12 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 21.5 miles
- AdventHealth Winter Garden – Distance: 4.5 miles
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital: 5.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Emerald Ridge subdivision.