Deerfield Place is a well-established community consisting of 99 homes in vibrant Winter Garden. Ideally located off Daniels Road on Doe Run Road, this beautiful community offers one of the best Central Florida locations. With close access to major roadways, such as the Florida Turnpike, commuting to work, and visiting the many Central Florida attractions, is a breeze!
Deerfield Place Homes for Sale
Deerfield Place Homes for Sale
Yet, there is never a need to travel much further than a few miles outside of the Deerfield Place community to find shopping, dining, and entertainment. All the modern-day conveniences, such as large retailers, movie theaters, and restaurants, are just a short drive away at Winter Garden Village. Turn back the clock and opt for a small-town feel in Historic Downtown Winter Garden, also just moments away. Here, brick-lined streets and shaded oaks off a welcoming escape from life’s busy days. Weekends find crowds gathered to enjoy the popular Winter Garden Farmer’s Market, festivals, the acclaimed Winter Garden Theatre, quaint cafes, and one of a kind boutiques. While Deerfield Place’s coveted location, right between the Winter Garden Village and Historic Downtown Winter Garden, is undoubtedly a selling point, beautifully designed homes make this Central Florida community even more enticing.
Constructed between 2005-2006, Deerfield Place welcomes residents and guests into this aesthetically pleasing community with a gorgeous brick entryway. Wonderful amenities such as mature landscaping, sidewalks, and a children’s play area, with a covered pavilion and picnic tables, grace Deerfield Place. Florida Architectural style homes showcase modern-day designs with vast open foyers, plenty of light, and functional spaces. A handful of homes offer picturesque pond views. One- and two-story single-family homes feature 3-5 bedrooms and 2-4 baths. Select homes have private, screened-in pools and lanais. Two-car garages, porcelain tile, large master bedrooms with walk-in closets, en suites, and garden tubs are just a few additional features that stand out in this vibrant community. Deerfield Place showcases all the best that Winter Garden offers from a fabulous location to magnificent homes!
Deerfield Place Community Information
- Location: Off Florida Turnpike located off the east side of Daniels Road on Doe Run Road
- Number of Homesites: 99
- Year Built: 2005 - 2006
- Square Footage: 1,695 - 4,356
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Children’s play area, grill, pavilion, picnic tables, fountains, pond views
Orange County Area Schools
- Maxey Elementary School (Grades K-5)- Distance: 2 miles
- Sunridge Middle (Grades 6-8) -Distance: 4 miles
- West Orange High School (Grades 9-12) -Distance: 1 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Historic Downtown Winter Garden Plant Street - Distance: 2 miles
- Grocery Store (Publix at West Point Commons) - Distance: 1 mile
- Winter Garden Village (Dining, Shopping, Entertainment) - Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 15 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 14 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 15 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 1.5 miles
- West Orange Country Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 15 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 15 miles
- Lake Down Boat Ramp - Distance: 7 miles
- Newton Park (Lakefront park with fishing, picnic facilities, boat ramp, children’s play area) - Distance: 3 miles
- Orlando South Lake Hospital - Distance: 10 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden - Distance: 2 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Deerfield Place community entrance.