Winter Garden Homes at Avalon Cove. Call The Funk Collection brokered by eXp Realty for current builder incentives. Avalon Cove is a lakefront community located in the heart of the Southern region of Winter Garden known as Horizon West. Boasting approximately 30,000 acres, Horizon West is a master planned community and one of the most sought-after and fastest growing areas in Central Florida because of its convenient location and its plentiful amenities, from parks and playgrounds, to walking and jogging paths, to shops and restaurants. When complete, Horizon West is expected to consist of five to seven areas, affectionately referred to as villages.
Avalon Cove Homes for Sale
Avalon Cove Homes for Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
A Jones Homes USA Community, Avalon Cove is located off of Avalon Road and consists of 49 luxury single family homes, most of which enjoy beautiful waterfront views. Jones Homes has a reputation for building homes with tremendous curb appeal, and combined with the scenic lakefront views, you can expect homes here to be striking.
Beyond the picturesque setting, these homes will surely not disappoint. Floor plans range from 4 to 5 bedrooms with 3 to 5 bathrooms and range from 3,650 - 7,229 square feet. Brick paver drives lead to two- and three-car garages. Unique designs with Mediterranean styled tile roofs, and contemporary, luxury features will please buyers with the most discriminating taste. Energy-efficient details include Low E vinyl windows, tankless gas water heater, and more. Spacious master baths with walk-in showers and granite countertops are just some of the luxury amenities buyers will find. Beautiful 18-inch ceramic tile floors line the lower level living areas, and modern aspects include USB charger outlets and programmable thermostats. Dream kitchens provide natural gas stoves and stainless steel appliances alongside gorgeous granite counters.
In fact, the community offers what many buyers would consider a dream come true: both a tranquil, serene setting amongst a glistening lake and ponds, along with convenience to shops, restaurants, a luxury movie theater, and golf courses. There are also plans in the works for lakefront dining options. Adding to the convenience, Walt Disney World is right around the corner; it’s just a short drive away.
Another strong advantage Avalon Cove can offer is the highly rated schools it is assigned to, which will certainly make this community a top choice for families. Avalon Cove was designed for buyers who are looking for a little piece of heaven without compromising on convenience.
Community Site Plan
Avalon Cove Community Information
- Location: Between Hickorynut Lake & Avalon Road at Seidel Road
- Surrounding Lakes: Hickorynut Lake
- Number of Homesites: 49
- Built: 2020 - Homesites available
- Square Footage: 3,650 - 7,229
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Natural gas community, Tot Lot
Orange County Area Schools
- Water Spring Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 1.5 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 6 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 7 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Hamlin Town Center with Grocery Store — Distance: 4.5 miles
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 8 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 20 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 22.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 29 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Independence Park with sports fields, dog park, playground - Distance: 6 miles
- Summerport Neighborhood Park with playground, dog park - Distance: 7 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 14 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 18 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Avalon Cove community entrance