Hamilton Gardens is a Ryan Homes community that is brimming with amenities, charm, and convenience. Located in Winter Garden’s Horizon West, a hot real estate market and one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida, Hamilton Gardens has an abundance to offer in every aspect of single family living.
This community is a buyer’s dream. Five well-thought out floorplans offer 3 to 4 bedrooms and between 1800 sq. ft. and 3100 sq. ft. of living space. From the Bungalow Collection to the Classic Collection, homes are well-appointed and designed with the most demanding buyers in mind, featuring a two to three car garage, gorgeous brick paver driveway, luxurious quartz countertops, lofty 9’4” ceilings, and light, bright, open floor plans. Whether you want to curl up with your favorite book on your lanai or prepare a scrumptious meal in your chef’s kitchen, Hamilton Gardens homes are designed with both style and function in mind.
Hamilton Gardens Homes for Sale
Hamilton Gardens Homes for Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
The beautiful homes featured here are only the tip of the iceberg in this community, as it is replete with amenities that truly define the quintessential Florida lifestyle. There’s a large resort-style, beach-entry swimming pool that is flanked by a generous cabana area, perfect for lounging in the shade after taking a dip. If you like getting out into nature, this community offers both a dog park for you and your favorite pooch to play, as well as picturesque gardens where you can take a stroll and unwind in the fresh air after a long day. There’s something for the kids here, as well. The community features a playground that is adjacent to the pool, as well as a sports field where your tykes can run and play to their heart’s content.
The fun doesn’t end when the sun goes down. Residents of Hamilton Gardens can look up in the night sky and enjoy a private nightly display of the Walt Disney World fireworks. Speaking of Walt Disney World, it’s only a short drive away.
If you don’t want to drive, you’re in luck. Hamlin Town Center is within walking distance, and features a variety of restaurants, shops, as well as a luxury cinema, so dinner and a movie for date night is a breeze.
Hamilton Gardens is conveniently located near 429 and is minutes away from downtown Winter Garden, Winter Garden Village, and a short drive to downtown Orlando and area attractions, medical facilities, and businesses.
Hamilton Gardens Community Information
- Location: Off New Independence Parkway at Juneberry Way
- Number of Homesites: 154
- Built: 2019 - New Homesites Available
- Square Footage: 1,880 - 3,136
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Community Pool, Cabana, Dog Park, Sports Field, Natural Gardens
Orange County Area Schools
- Whispering Oak Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 5.5 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 2 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 5 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 5.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Hamlin Town Center with Grocery Store — Distance: 0.5 miles
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 7 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 20 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 18.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 21 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 8.5 miles
- Independence Park with sports fields, dog park, playground - Distance: 2 miles
- Summerport Neighborhood Park with playground, dog park - Distance: 3 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 9 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 10 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 16.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Hamilton Gardens community entrance