Oaks at Brandy Lake is a single-family home and townhome community located just moments from downtown Winter Garden, Florida. A picturesque park and community pool anchor this desirable Winter Garden community of 165 homes.
Oaks at Brandy Lake Homes for Sale
Oaks at Brandy Lake Homes for Sale
Oaks at Brandy Lake in Winter Garden is a sought-after subdivision with stunning homes and townhomes built between 2009 – 2015. Most homes were built by Meritage Homes. One of the nation's leading homebuilders, Meritage Homes, specializes in beautifully made 100% energy-certified homes. Various architectural styles include Traditional, Contemporary, Ranch, and Bungalows. Homes in Oaks at Brandy Lake range from 1,500 to over 3,500 square feet, with 3-6 bedrooms and 2-4 baths. Cathedral ceilings, large windows, and open floor plans give a spacious feel with plenty of natural light. Split floor plans and oversized kitchens that lead into great rooms are excellent for entertaining and gathering with family and friends. Kitchens have granite countertops, large islands, an expansive pantry, and stainless-steel appliances. Primary suites with large bedrooms and baths featuring separate bathtubs and showers, as well as dual vanities and walk-in closets, make the perfect retreat. The tranquil community brings residents close to nature thanks to the beautiful ponds, parks, and green spaces. Some homes overlook the ponds and have private screened-in pools or fenced backyards. Living in the Oaks at Brandy Lake community offers the best of both worlds -- modern amenities and a quiet neighborhood.
The Oaks at Brandy Lake subdivision is conveniently located in Winter Garden off West Story Road, east of Plant Street. With the 429, Florida Turnpike, and State Road 50 nearby, residents can easily commute to the Orlando International Airport, downtown Orlando and theme parks. Moments away, historic downtown Winter Garden maintains its small-town vibe with charming boutiques and delicious cafés along brick-lined streets. Weekends come alive with the famous Winter Garden's Farmer's Market and lively events, concerts, and festivals. From the West Orange Trail to the many championship golf courses and the array of freshwater lakes to wonderful community parks, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the outdoor Florida lifestyle living in Winter Garden. Winter Garden Village and Stoneybrook West Village boast popular retailers, restaurants, and movie theaters for even more options.
Call our office to learn more about the Oaks at Brandy Lake and the desirable Winter Garden area.
- Location: W.Story Rd & Brandy Oaks Loop OR W. Plant St. & Branchwood Way
- No. of homesites: 165
- Year(s) Built: 2007-2012
- HOA: Yes
- Amount of space: 1,500+-3,500+ Square feet
- Community Amenities: Community pool, playground
- Orlando International Airport- Distance: 26 miles
- Tildenville Elementary School - Distance: 1 mile
- Lakeview Middle - Distance: 1 mile
- West Orange High School - Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Grocery Store (Publix at West Point Commons) - Distance: 1 mile
- Winter Garden Village-Distance: 4 miles
- Stoneybrook West Village -Distance: 4 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden-Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 16 miles
- The Mall at Millenia (Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club)- Distance: 15 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 16 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort-Distance: 18 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort-Distance: 16 miles
- West Orange Trail - Distance: 7 miles
- Newton Park (Lakefront park, boat launch, covered pavilions, fishing pier)- Distance: 2 miles
- Tidenville Park - Distance: 2 miles
- Johns Lake (Boat Ramp) - Distance: 4 miles
- Stoneybrook West Golf Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Golden Bear Golf Club - Distance: 10 miles
- New Smyrna Beach -Distance: 69 miles
- Orlando Health Central Hospital - Distance: 5 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden - Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Oaks at Brandy Lake.