Search available homes for sale in the Storey Lake community in the Horizon West section of Winter Garden. Storey Grove is a neighborhood of single-family detached homes and townhomes. Positioned about three miles from Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Park, this community is located in unincorporated Winter Garden on the border of Orange County and Lake County. This nascent portion of West Orange is perfect for homeowners looking to buy into a region that is rapidly developing. Amenities of Storey Grove include a clubhouse, fitness center and picnic spaces. With easy access to State Road 429, residents of this subdivision are just a short drive to local destinations such as the Winter Garden Village, which is full of premier shopping and casual to high-end restaurants, and the Butler Chain of Lakes, which consists of eleven connected lakes in Windermere that are known for their excellent water quality.
Storey Grove Homes For Sale
Storey Grove Homes For Sale
Storey Grove, a neighborhood of about 153 single-family detached homes and townhomes, is located in Southwest Orlando in an unincorporated part of of Winter Garden. This subdivision is ideal for homeowners who want to buy into an underdeveloped portion of West Orange and see their investment grow as this area continues to be built up. Storey Grove is bordered on the west by Lake County and on the east by Walt Disney World Resorts. Homeowners choose this region of Orange County for the vibrant communities that make up Southwest Orlando and the proximity to Walt Disney World Resorts, Universal Orlando and all of the Orlando’s major attractions.
Detached homes within Storey Grove range from three to four bedrooms and from two to three-and-a-half bathrooms. Townhomes range from three to four bedrooms and have two-and-a-half bathrooms.
Homeowners at Storey Grove enjoy the convenience of being right off of State Road 429, which connects the neighborhood to Orlando’s premier shopping and dining. And, of course, being less than three miles from Walt Disney World Resorts, homeowners are right next to all the family fun of the theme parks.
Storey Grove Amenities
Homeowners at Storey Grove enjoy access to a number of neighborhood amenities that are maintained by the homeowners association including a clubhouse, a fully-equipped fitness centers and picnic areas throughout the community.
Storey Grove Community Information
Location: Avalon Road and Flamingo Crossings Boulevard
Year Built: 2017 - Present (Homesites Still Available.)
Total Properties: 153
Square Feet: Townhome: 1,615 - 2,000 Detached homes: 1,770 - 2,500
Community Amenities: clubhouse, state-of-the-art fitness center, picnic areas
Orange County Area Schools
- Keene’s Crossing Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 6.3 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 5.4 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 6.2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Summer Bay Shopping Center, Publix Super Market - Distance: 4.1 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 8.6 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 13.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 16.8 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Lake Louisa State Park, campground, swimmable lake - Distance: 6.2 miles
- West Beach Park, playground, barbecue area - Distance: 6.6 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve, hiking trails, environmental center - Distance: 6.3 miles
- Johns Lake Boat Ramp - Distance: 9.4 miles
- Central Florida YMCA - Distance 5.0 miles
- Celebration Health Florida Hospital - Distance: 5.4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 9.6 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Storey Grove community entrance.