Roper Reserve is a neighborhood of single-family homes located in Winter Garden. Set near the State Road 429 and Florida’s Turnpike junction, this neighborhood is situated in a prime area for commuters. Planned amenities include a children’s playground and a fitness pavilion. Residents of this subdivision enjoy the convenience of being near the Winter Garden Village, which is full of premier shopping and casual to high-end restaurants, and being within close distance to all of Winter Garden’s prime public parks and lakes. Roper Reserve is about 10 miles from Downtown Orlando and about two miles from Lake Apopka. Winter Garden is well-known for its historic downtown, the West Orange Trail and its proximity to all of Orlando’s famous theme parks.
Roper Reserve Homes For Sale
Roper Reserve Homes For Sale
Roper Reserve, a neighborhood of 77 single-family homes, is located just west of Downtown Orlando in the community of Winter Garden. This subdivision is great for families as it is less than a mile from West Orange High School and only about a mile to the area’s elementary and middle schools. Winter Garden’s history is deeply rooted in the citrus industry and mementos from that time can still be seen today in Historic Downtown Winter Garden and on the 22-mile long West Orange Trail, which used to be the railroad track that transported much of the city’s crops. Homeowners choose Winter Garden for its proximity to Downtown Orlando, Walt Disney World Resorts, Universal Orlando and all of the Orlando’s major attractions, and for the area’s small town feel that has persisted even with the rapid development of West Orange that has brought much more shopping and entertainment to the region.
Homes within Roper Reserve range from three to six bedrooms and from two-and-a-half to five bathrooms. Each one- or two-story detached house comes with a two- or three-car garage. Additionally, this neighborhood offers connections to natural gas, which is not a standard offering for most planned communities in Central Florida.
Roper Reserve is positioned near the city’s historic downtown that features boutique shops, locally owned restaurants, coffeehouses, the refurbished Garden Theatre and more. Homeowners are also just a short drive to the Winter Garden Village that encompasses a Super Target, several clothing stores and many chain restaurants.
Roper Reserve Amenities
Homeowners at Ropers Reserve enjoy access to a number of neighborhood amenities that are maintained by the homeowners association including a children’s playground and a fitness pavilion.
Roper Reserve Site & Floor Plans
Roper Reserve Community Information
- Location: Daniels Road and Beard Road
- Year Built: Homesites Available Now
- Total Properties: 77
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Square Feet: 2,870 - 4,320
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: fitness pavilion, children’s playground
Orange County Area Schools
- Maxey Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 1.5 miles
- SunRidge Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 1.5 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 0.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- West Point Commons Shopping Center, Publix Super Market - Distance: 1 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Historic Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 1.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 10.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- West Orange Trail - Distance: 2 miles
- Newton Park, Lakefront playground, fishing, picnic tables - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Johns Lake Boat Ramp - Distance: 5.0 miles
- Roper YMCA - Distance 1.0 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 3 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Roper Reserve community entrance.