A charming community, great amenities, and contemporary style, Ravenna is the perfect place to call home. Located in the flourishing Horizon West suburb in Winter Garden, Florida, Ravenna is ideally situated amongst Orlando’s most popular area attractions and exciting theme parks. With quick and easy access to the Florida Turnpike, the 408 Expressway, and 429 Expressway, residents enjoy the best of Central Florida living.
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
The Park Square Homes community features Winter Garden real estate at its finest. Built in 2019-2020, the townhouses and single-family homes in this quaint neighborhood showcase multiple floor plans and personalized features. Bonus rooms, balconies, wine rooms, and more, provide plenty of options for a perfect luxury home.
Ravenna features 20, single-family home plans that range from 3,164 to 4,248 square feet. Each home includes five bedrooms, four or more baths, and an attached two-car garage. Townhomes feature three to four bedrooms, 2.5 to 3 .5 bathrooms, and range from 1,840 to 2,024 square feet. Residents have access to great amenities, including a sparkling community pool and private cabana for events and parties.
The Winter Garden neighborhood is centrally located and just minutes away from world-class shopping, restaurants, and fun. The highly coveted community is a short drive from Disney and 26 miles to Downtown Orlando.
Winter Garden Village, Historic Downtown Winter Garden, medical facilities, and top-rated, Orange County schools make daily living easy. Neighboring communities, Hamlin and Windermere, provide additional supermarkets, restaurants, and a new movie theater. Experience the beauty of Central Florida at the Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge, or enjoy an afternoon on the Butler Chain of Lakes.
Ravenna Community Information
- Location: South of Summerlake Boulevard at Siedel Road & Bowery Drive across from Lake Hancock Preserve
- Number of Homesites: 100
- Built: 2020 - New Homesites Available
- Square Footage: Single Family Homes 3,164 to 4,248 - Townhomes 1,840 - 2,024
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Sawgrass Lake, Pool & Cabana, Playground
Orange County Area Schools
- Water Spring Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 5 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 4.5 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Hamlin Town Center with Grocery Store — Distance: 4 miles
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 5 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 7 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 14.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 22 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 22.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 3 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 7 miles
- Independence Park with sports fields, dog park, playground - Distance: 3 miles
- Summerport Neighborhood Park with playground, dog park - Distance: 5 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 9 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 7 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 11.5 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 16 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Ravenna community entrance