The well-established community located off Daniels Road, in beautiful Winter Garden, boasts 112 stunning homes ranging from approximately 2,300 to 3,900 square feet. The non-gated community provides residents with convenient access to the Florida Turnpike, both the 429 and 408 Expressways and Highway 50, allowing for an easy commute to Downtown Orlando, the many theme parks, and other exciting Central Florida attractions.
Foxcrest Homes for Sale
Foxcrest Homes for Sale
Nearby, an array of shopping in the Winter Garden Village gives residents a variety of retail, dining, and entertainment options, a real convenience for everyday living. Medical facilities and excellent schools contribute to the allure of this charming community. Finding a home for sale in Foxcrest is a tremendous real estate investment. A combination of convenience, stunning single-family homes, and well-established schools make Foxcrest a stable community, with little turnover.
Single-family homes for sale in Foxcrest offer some of Central Florida's most sought-after real estate. A variety of floor plans give potential home buyers plenty of choices. Homes built between 2006-2007 boast traditional Florida architectural styles, block, and wood-framed homes with stucco. Open floor plans, 2-3 car garages, 4-5 bedrooms, dens or offices, formal dining rooms, mean a plethora of well thought out spaces. Several homes have added private outdoor pools while others offer fenced-in yards.
Throughout the community, sidewalks allow for safely meandering around the picturesque neighborhood. Additional Foxcrest amenities include a children's playground, community clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, and two lovely ponds. For those in search of water view homes, 25 of Foxcrest homes are situated on the two ponds while others, lying on quarter-acre lots, boast heavenly views of the many trees and green space in the community.
- Location: East side of Daniels Road at Foxcrest Boulevard, West of SR 429
- Number of Homesites: 112
- Year Built: 2006-2007
- Square Footage: 2,369 - 3,923
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Neighborhood Park, Basketball Court, 2 Tennis Courts, Pool, Clubhouse, Sidewalks, Playground
Orange County Area Schools
- Sunridge Elementary School (Grades K - 5) - Distance: 5 miles
- Sunridge Middle (Grades 6 - 8) - Distance: 5 miles
- West Orange High School (Grades 9 - 12) - Distance: 2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Winter Garden Village (Bank, Retail, Restaurants) - Distance: 1 mile
- The Grove - Distance: 1 mile
- Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 3 miles
- West Point Commons with Grocery Store - Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 15 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 19 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 19 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Veteran’s Memorial Park - Distance: 3 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 13 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 15 miles
- West Orange Country Club: 8 miles
- Forest Lake Golf Club - Distance: 8 miles
- Lake Down Boat Ramp - Distance: 8 miles
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital - Distance: 11 miles
- Nemours Children’s Primary Care - Distance: 1 mile
- Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital - Distance: 5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Foxcrest community entrance.