Experience natural Florida beauty at Lake Apopka Sound. Nestled between the desirable cities of Winter Garden and Clermont, Florida, this charming neighborhood features 121 homes and highlights the best in Winter Garden real estate.
Lake Apopka Sound Homes for Sale
Lake Apopka Sound Homes for Sale
17890 Hither Hills Circle
14420 Travois Way
17894 Hither Hills Circle
17854 Hither Hills Circle
17842 Hither Hills Circle
17838 Hither Hills Circle
Built in 2020 by DR Horton, this Central Florida neighborhood offers six unique floor plans ranging in size from 2,107 to 4,300+ sq. ft. The homes feature 3-5 bedrooms, 3 - 4.5 bathrooms, and attached 3-car garages. The beautiful single-family homes provide an ideal balance of comfort and luxury with elegant details, including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and smart home technology. The neighborhood offers a comfortable ambiance of natural decor and lush foliage, with many homes boasting conservation and water views.
Centrally located and minutes away from major roads, driving around Orlando and visiting the major attractions is quick and easy. Lake Apopka Sound has direct access to the Florida Turnpike and State Road 50. Just 21 miles from Downtown Orlando and short drives to the major Orlando theme parks, including Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World, and Walt Disney World Resort, mean residents enjoy the charm of suburban living with easy access to the city.
Residents also enjoy excellent proximity to a variety of fun experiences. Be immersed in the great outdoors at the Oakland Nature Preserve or bike along the 22-mile West Orange Trail, located 1 mile away. Nearby Downtown Winter Garden and Historic Downtown Clermont boast charming bricked streets, unique boutiques, and independent businesses. The nearest grocery is 3 miles away, and additional retail superstores and restaurants surround the Orange County community. Families will also appreciate the easy proximity of AdventHealth Winter Garden, Orlando Health South Lake Hospital, and top-rated Orange County schools.
Experience the beauty of Lake Apopka Sound.
Lake Apopka Sound Community Information
- Location: Broad Street and Hither Hills Circle
- Number of Homesites: 106 Phase 1; +19 Phase 2 = Total 121
- Year Built: 2020 - 2023
- Square Footage: 2,107 - 3,345
- HOA: Yes
Lake County Area Schools
- Grassy Lake Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 5 miles
- East Ridge Middle School: Grades 6-8 Distance: 4 miles
- Lake Minneola High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- East Towne Center with Publix Grocery - Distance: 3 miles
- Super Target, Dining & Services - Distance: 4.5 miles
- West Point Commons with Grocery Store - Distance: 5 miles
- Historic Downtown Clermont - Distance: 8 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 18 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 17 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center - Distance: 7 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 21 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World-Distance- Distance: 21 miles
- Oakland Nature Preserve - Distance: 2 miles
- Killarney Station & the West Orange Trail - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Johns Lake Boat Ramp - Distance: 1.5 miles
- National Training Center - Distance: 7 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 7 miles
- Kings Ridge Golf Club - Distance: 8 miles
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital - Distance: 6 miles
- AdventHealth Winter Garden Hospital-Distance: 7 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Lake Apopka Sound community entrance.