Disney's Golden Oak Real Estate
Disney's Golden Oak Real Estate offers a one of a kind luxury community located within The Walt Disney World Resort®, just a short distance from the Windermere and Dr Phillips areas or Orlando. Designed for families with an acute affinity for Disney, Golden Oak offers residents the attention to detail and fine quality that Disney is famous for. Set on 980 acres of land, half of which are dedicated conservation areas, Golden Oak real estate offers 81 unique and custom home sites that all adhere to the highest standards of quality and pristine beauty.
Disney Golden Oak Homes for Sale
Disney Golden Oak Homes for Sale
Golden Oak Homes and Estates
Developed by a team of Florida's best custom builders, homes in Golden Oak reflect six Mediterranean and Caribbean styles of architecture, each meticulously chosen and developed to meet the highest expectations of the finest tastes. Residents live in a private Disney retreat with excellent amenities, the beautiful Summerhouse clubhouse, and concierge services that make true luxury living a reality. Comprised of four distinct communities: Carolwood, Kimball Trace, Marceline, and Silverbrook. Every small detail has been subject to rigorous scrutiny, from the layout of the streets to the pathways to the Summerhouse clubhouse, in order to create true resort like living and amenities in a residential community. For families that have a deep love for Disney, Golden Oak at the Walt Disney World Resort is truly a place where dreams do come true.
Golden Oak consists of three different types of single family homes: Village, Estate, and Grand Estate Homes. Set on a quarter acre of land, Village Homes feature Mediterranean styles of architecture. Estate Homes rest on a half-acre of land and have a range of architectural styles from Tuscan, Venetian, Italianate, Spanish Revival, and Colonial. Grand Estate Homes feature similar styles to Estate Homes, but occupy up to three-quarter acres of land and accommodate larger families. Golden Oak real estate is divided into four distinct neighborhoods, each community showcasing its own special qualities, with home prices starting from $1.8 million and up.
In order to ensure the finest aesthetic, Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort homes and landscaping are kept to strict architectural standards. This attention to detail and the beauty of the natural surrounding offer residents a private peace and tranquility rarely attained anywhere else. Residents have access to some of Florida's best public and private schools, including the highly rated Orange County Public School District.
For More information on Golden Oak at Walt Disney World®
Please complete the form below.
Golden Oak Community Information
Location: Vista Boulevard and Bonnet Creek Parkway, East of Disney's Osprey Ridge Golf Course, North of Disney's Port Orleans Resort
Golden Oak Zip Code: Golden Oak, FL 32836
Number of Homesites: 450
Community Amenities: Guard-Gated, Golf Community, Located on Walt Disney World Property, Four Seasons Resort On-Site, Golden Oak Resident Concierge Services, Community Pool, Clubhouse
Disney's Golden Oak is located within the Walt Disney World Resort. Golden Oak real estate owners enjoy excellent proximity to the excitement of Central Florida's attractions, while still being conveniently located near off-property dining, shopping, and the top rated schools of Orange County.
Orange County Public Schools & Area Private Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary: Grades PreK - 5 Distance: 7.3 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6 - 8 Distance 13.3 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9 - 12 Distance: 14.8 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades PreK - 12 Distance: 9 miles
- The First Academy: Grades PreK - 12 Distance: 15 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Golden Oak Residents enjoy convenient proximity to the seemingly endless dining and shopping opportunities within the Walt Disney World Resort
- Four Seasons Orlando - Located onsite, within Golden Oak
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: 3.9 miles
- Restaurant Row – Distance: 8.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale – Distance: 14.8 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target – Distance: 12.3 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance: 19 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Golden Oak Residents enjoy exclusive resident benefits and convenient access to each of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- West Beach Orange County Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Dr. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 9.4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Celebration Health Hospital – Distance: 7.5 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 7.7 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Golden Oak community entrance. Jeffrey G. Funk, P.A., Realty Executives Central Florida, and Jeffrey G. Funk, are not in any way affiliated with, sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise connected to Golden Oak Realty, the Walt Disney World Resort, or any other Disney Company entity.