Custom homes for sale within the Kimball Trace at Disney's Golden Oak community can range in square footage between 3,000 to 5,000. Kimball Trace residents enjoy a central location at Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® located next to the Golden Oak Summerhouse Clubhouse, with the fitness center, community pool, and restaurant, all nearby.
Interested in Purchasing a Home at Disney's Golden Oak?
To inquire please contact us 407-438-4028 or Complete our Orlando Home Finder Form
Kimball Trace Spec Homes
Lot 33 - Bella Fiore
4,178 Sqaure feet /4 Bedrooms / 4 Full Bathrooms / 1 Half Bath
Lot 44 - Venezia
4,427 Square Feet / 5 Bedrooms / 5 Full Bathrooms / 1 Half Bath
Lot 45 - Pacifico
4,334 Square Feet / 5 Bedrooms / 5 Full Bathrooms / 2 Half Baths
Builder: ISSA Homes
Lot 48 - Casa Vittoria
3,949 Square Feet / 4 Bedrooms / 4 Full Bathrooms / 1 Half Bath
Builder Goehring & Morgan Construction, Inc
Lot 54 - Villa Cappella - SOLD
3,875 Square Feet / 4 Bedrooms / 4 Full Bathrooms / 1 Half Bath
Builder: Goehring & Morgan Construction, Inc
Kimball Trace Homeowners Annual Fees (2014):
Homeowners Association Fee: $5,100
Golden Oak Club Membership Fee: $15,000
Kimball Trace Non-Residential Association services include:
- Landscape and irrigation maintenance services
- Bulk services agreement to provide high speed, fiber-to-the-home internet, local and long distance phone and cable television services
- 24 hour controlled gatehouse staffing, including roving security patrol
- Maintenance of gatehouse, landscaping, roads, sidewalks, street lighting, parks, sculptures, walls, ponds water features and other common areas
- Pest and animal control of common areas
- Seasonal holiday decorations for common areas
Kimball Trace at Golden Oak at WALT DISNEY ® Approved Home Builders
- Goehring and Morgan Construction, Inc.
- Issa Homes
Notes: A 10% minimum deposit is required for a Vacant Lot Purchase. A 15% minimum deposit is required for spec homes. A 20% minimum deposit (based on the Buyer obtaining financing) is required for new home construction (excluding homesite) and will be subject to a draw schedule based on percent complete of construction. A 25% minimum deposit (based on Buyer’s all cash purchase) is required for new home construction (excluding homesite) and will be subject to a draw schedule based on percent complete of construction.
*Disclaimer: Jeffrey G. Funk, P.A., Realty Executives Central Florida, and Jeffrey G. Funk, are not in any way affiliated with, sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise connected to Golden Oak Realty, the Walt Disney World Resort, or any other Disney Company entity