Del Webb Oasis Winter Garden - Warm winters, white beaches, and resort-style living have made Central Florida a magnate for those entering their retirement years. Many people find that the area's 55+ communities are a great place to transition into these beautiful years. Central Florida is fortunate to have Del Webb, one of the original pioneers in active adult communities, in its backyard. Homeowners looking to buy into a community brimming with bespoke amenities, quality craftsmanship, and neighbors sharing the same passion for active living can choose Del Webb communities in Winter Garden, Davenport, and St. Cloud.
Del Webb Oasis Homes for Sale
Del Webb Oasis Homes for Sale
Located off Hartzog Road, Del Webb Oasis is a resort-style community in Winter Garden just a short distance to US-192, a popular hub for grocery stores, shopping, and dining. Take advantage of the proximity to theme parks and attractions or unwind in your own secluded oasis! A manned gate house welcomes residents to this stunning community with duplexes and single-family home options. Homes here offer 2 to 5 bedrooms with 2 - 5 bathrooms and 2 - 3 car garages. Boasting open floor plans, spacious owner suites and impeccable design, these stylish homes offer homeowners an amazing opportunity to call home.
Overflowing with coveted amenities, Del Webb Oasis features a large clubhouse with an arts & crafts room, billiards room, and multi-purpse rooms. An on-site bar and tavern, a zero-entry resort-style pool with lap lanes and spa, Pickle Ball and tennis courts, a fitness center, and yoga studio, are just to name a few. This stunning new community is indeed a gem!
Each unique community offers a plethora of amenities, such as Lifestyle Directors, classes, and events to enjoy. With over 65 years of homebuilding experience, Del Webb sets standards that meet or exceed that in the industry. Energy-efficient homes and premier building materials let homeowners have peace of mind when it comes to buying a quality home. Now all you need to do is choose your ideal location.
- Location: Hartzog Road West of Toll Road 429 and North of US-192
- Number of Homesites: TBD
- Built: 2020 - New Homesites available
- Square Footage: 1,579 - 3,453+
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: 14,000 Sq Ft Clubhouse, Community Pool & Spa with Cabanas, Pickle Ball, Lifestyle Director, Community Garden, Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Yoga Studio, Billiard Room, Bocce Ball, Indoor/Outdoor Bar & Tavern, Fire Pit
Dining and Shopping
- Rolling Oaks Commons with Grocery Store, Shopping & Dining - Distance: 4.5 mile
- The Town Center at Orange Lake with Grocery Store - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 18 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 21.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 27.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange Lake Golf - Distance: 4 miles
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 7 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital: 8 miles
- AdventHealth Celebration - Distance: 10 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 16.5 miles
**Distances are approximately measured from Del Web Oasis community entrance