With just about every amenity and activity imaginable and a breathtaking setting that would reminiscent of one of Monet’s famous landscape paintings, Heritage Hills by Lennar is a gated Active Adult Community in Clermont featuring over 1,100 homesites. Upon entering this sprawling community, the Mediterranean-inspired theme bids a friendly benvenuto. Exquisitely landscaped with artfully scalloped emerald groundcover, majestic cypress trees, fluttering palm trees, and colorful shrubbery, the gated entry sets the tone for the rich experience that lies within.
Heritage Hills Homes For Sale
Heritage Hills Homes For Sale
Not only are the astounding views that showcase the seemingly endless rolling hills of Clermont captivating, but also the incredible lifestyle offered here. The heart of the community is its 19,000 sq. ft. clubhouse. From the outside, notice its gorgeous Mediterranean architecture, tiered fountain, and pristine landscape. Once inside, revel in its plentiful opportunities to get active, get social, or get creative. Interested in breaking a sweat? Head to the fitness center, where you can walk, jog, crunch, or lift your way to physical fitness. Prefer cardio? Take a class in the aerobics and dance studio. More in the mood for a casual game amongst friends? Choose between billiards, cards, and even poker, which all have their own designated spaces within the clubhouse. Of course there’s always the option to relax and chat in one of the lounges. There’s also a 500-seat ballroom for more formal events and large social gatherings. For residents itching to get their creative juices flowing, the arts and crafts studio is the perfect spot. There’s even a library stocked with various books that are readily available, and a comfy seat to curl up in is waiting. Looking for a little more adventure? The indoor golf simulator is a fun option for those looking for something different.
And speaking of adventure, it doesn’t end inside. Heritage Hills has many outdoor recreational activities, as well. Anyone up for tennis? The two lighted tennis courts provide a perfect spot for a match or two, day or night. There are more sporting opportunities, as well. Shoot hoops on the basketball court, get putting and chipping practice on the putting green, or enjoy a round of bocce ball, pickleball, or shuffleboard with neighbors. No matter the activity, it can be found here. And best of all, there’s an onsite activity director who helps residents navigate the different clubs and workshops that are available.
Of course, the community would not be complete without a resort-style heated pool and spa, ideal for lazing the afternoons away and taking a refreshing dip at will. Imagine the fun times and memories that can be made here. There’s something for nature enthusiasts here, as well. The true, unencumbered beauty of Clermont is celebrated at Heritage Hills. Stop to ponder the magnificent views from the scenic overlook, or venture out along the walking and biking trail. It feels like stepping into a whole other world, encircled by uninterrupted green, rolling hills, and baby blue skies as far as the eye can see. With natural areas for picnics, a gazebo to enjoy a moment in the shade, and even a dog park for the pooch, residents will be able to enjoy nature in a way that few other communities offer.
At some point, it will be time to rest in the comfort of home, and here, there are choices between attached, villa-style homes and single-family home models. Looking for something cozy? Villas may be a good option. They range from 1,400 sq. ft. to just over 1,500 sq. ft. of living space and offer two bedrooms, two bathrooms, with a one-car garage. For those wanting a bit more space, one of many single-family home models may be best. Choose from homes in three distinct collections that range from just under 1,600 sq. ft. to just under 3,000 sq. ft. of living space with two to four bedrooms and a two to three-car garage. The community offers models for those who entertain a lot, enjoy whipping up gourmet meals, are looking for a designated area for studying or work, have frequent overnight guests, or love sitting outside on the lanai and enjoying the sunset. All are perfectly suited for the active adult lifestyle.
Heritage Hills is conveniently located near a bounty of attractions, dining, and shopping, and sits just southeast of Johns Lake Road and Hancock Road and approximately 4 miles east of Route 27. The nearest golf course is a 3-mile drive, Lake Louisa State Park is 6 miles away, and Lakeridge Winery and Vineyards is just under 12. East Towne Center and Clermont Landing are each approximately 5 miles away, so picking up groceries or venturing out for a dinner out is no problem. For a fun outing for the whole family, the Walt Disney World Resort is just less than 25 miles away.
- Location: Hartwood Marsh Road & Heritage Hills Boulevard
- Number of Homesites: 1,000 +
- Built: 2006 - 2018
- Square Footage: 1,400 to 2,500
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: 19,000 Sq Ft Clubhouse, Community Pool & Spa, Walking Trails, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Picnic Area, Gazebo, Fitness Center, Aerobics and Dance Studio, Art Studio, Golf Simulator, Outdoor Putting and Chipping Greens, Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball, Pickle Ball, On-site Activities Director, Dog Park
Dining and Shopping
- Kings Ridge with Grocery Store - Distance: 3 miles
- Super Target Shopping Center with Dining - Distance: 4.8 miles
- Clermont Landing with Shopping and Entertainment - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 17.3 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 19.7 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 22.8 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 8.8 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 14.7 miles
- Waterfront Park with festivals, fitness trail, Splash Park - Distance: 8.7 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 4.8 miles
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital: 5.9 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 6.7 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 11.4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 19.5 miles
**Distances are approximately measured from Heritage Hills community entrance