Enjoy an active lifestyle in a flourishing community at Trilogy Orlando. Trilogy Orlando is a 55+ and all ages, active-adult community located in the heart of Central Florida. This Lake County luxury community features 1,499 energy-efficient and single-family homes. Conveniently located thirty miles west of downtown Orlando and just north of Clermont, residents enjoy the best of Central Florida living while enjoying the quiet, lush landscapes of Groveland.
Trilogy Orlando Homes For Sale
Trilogy Orlando Homes For Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
This charming, gated community features a variety of uniquely designed homes that range in size from 1,305 to 2,797 square feet. Started by Levitt & Sons in 2005 before Shea acquired the community in 2010, these elegant homes range from 2-4 bedrooms, 2-4 bathrooms and offers optional energy-saving features. The Groveland community features five collections: Floral Collection, Arbor, Villa Cortile, Lakes, and Groves providing multiple floorplans, open layouts, and elegant design options.
Residents enjoy several 5-star amenities, including exquisite onsite dining, fitness studio, opportunities for relaxation, and a full social calendar. At the heart of this Lake County Community is the 57,000 square-foot resort-style club, Magnolia House. Enjoy a variety of social activities and offerings in this modern clubhouse. The Magnolia House is the hub for many clubs and activities that include arts and crafts, weekend parties, themed events, and so much more.
Residents have access to an Internet cafe with free computer and WiFi access in the Explorations Connection Lounge. The club also features the onsite restaurant and bar, The Grille, and a unique art studio for painting, pottery, and crafts. Immerse yourself in billiards, a flat-screen TV, and a full-scale golf simulator in the sports lounge before a work out in The Athletic Club. Top of the line workout equipment, fitness trainers, aerobics classes, and an indoor pool are some of the fantastic amenities. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy activities surrounding the Magnolia House, including pickleball, bocce ball, and tennis courts. The resort-style pool and luxury spa are connected to the clubhouse offering the perfect place for swimming and afternoon relaxing.
Trilogy Orlando is located outside of scenic Groveland, Florida and in close proximity to the neighboring city, Clermont. Lake County is a flourishing community and surrounded by new shopping centers, offices, and restaurants making daily living a breeze. Major cities Kissimmee, Orlando, and Lakeland are all within a 30-mile radius with easy drives to Orlando’s favorite attractions, including Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort. Local attractions include the family-owned Lakeridge Winery and Vineyards and the Florida Citrus Tower. Green Valley Country Club and Swiss Fairways are the perfect spots for a round of golf. Enjoy an active lifestyle in a vibrant community at Trilogy Orlando.
Trilogy Orlando Community Information
- Location: Wilson Lake Parkway and Spanish Cove Way south of the Florida Turnpike & US-27
- Number of Homesites: 1,499
- Built: 2005 - New Phase Homesites Available
- Square Footage: 1,305 to 2,450
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: 57,000 Sq Ft Clubhouse, Community Indoor & Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Outdoor Sports, Fitness Center, Billiard Room, Clubs, Crow's Nest Game Lounge, Golf Simulator, Outdoor Lawn Area, Artisan Studio, Pickle Ball, Bocce Ball, On-site Dining at The Grille, Coffee Bar and Culinary Studio, Trails and Dog Park
Dining and Shopping
- Citrus Tower Village with Grocery Store - Distance: 7 mile
- Clermont Landing with Shopping and Entertainment - Distance: 9 miles
- State Road FL-50 - Shopping, Dining, Services - Distance: 8.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 32 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 35 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 23.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 30 miles
- Waterfront Park with festivals, fitness trail, Splash Park - Distance: 7 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 19.5 miles
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital: 8.5 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 21.5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 23.5 miles
**Distances are approximately measured from Trilogy Orlando community entrance