Kings Ridge is an active adult community established in the wonderful city of Clermont. Nestled on the hills of Clermont, the highest point in all of Florida, this guarded, gated, 55 plus community offers low-maintenance single-family homes in an unbeatable location. Encompassing two 18-hole golf courses, mature landscaping throughout and made up of 15 congenial neighborhoods and over 2,000 homesites, Kings Ridge is an opportunity to enjoy active adult living in a relaxed golf cart friendly style.
Located three miles south of State Route 50 along Highway 27, this beautiful community is minutes away from nearby shopping, dining and entertainment. Featuring a variety of homes for sale with floor plans ranging in size from 980 to 2,560 square feet there are multiple options to choose from. The beautiful Clermont Chain of Lakes is nearby and area attractions like Walt Disney World parks and resorts, Universal Orlando, and SeaWorld delight local residents and their beloved visitors alike.
Kings Ridge Homes For Sale
Kings Ridge Homes For Sale
Clermont real estate is attractive to buyers and the area is growing quickly. The community of Kings Ridge, constructed by Lennar and completed in 2000, offers single-family homes for sale for the active 55 or above adult. Homes feature 2-3 bedrooms and 2 baths and are designed with an open floor plan and low maintenance exterior. Private master suites, spacious great rooms and single-level living can be found in all homes. Many floor plans offer eat-in breakfast nooks, an additional den or study and even a covered porch or lanai. All models in this community offer attached garage with room for between 1-3 vehicles and some even offer designated golf cart parking as well. Many homes reside on oversized lots and others boast beautiful golf course views. Soak up the extra green space worry-free. This is low-maintenance living at its finest. The included professional maintenance keeps landscaping beautiful and lush and ensures that green-living, reclaimed water, irrigation system runs smoothly. Regularly scheduled exterior painting, included for all residents, keeps homes looking fresh and ensures that living here is low-stress and relaxed.
Kings Ridge offers many desired amenities looked for in an active adult community. The Royal Club, a 25,000 square foot luxury clubhouse, serves as the main clubhouse for all residents. Inside find fitness classes, a games room to play billiards or cards, and a hobby room for arts and crafts. Also in the Royal club is the ballroom, host to community dances and social events. There is even a stage where residents can enjoy both professional and neighborhood performances. Outside, 55 plus residents will find facilities for tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard and bocce ball. Enjoy a refreshing swim in one of three beautifully maintained swimming pools or have a relaxing soak in the heated spa pool. Golfers will enjoy the convenience of two onsite 18-hole golf courses. Residents have a choice of membership levels as well as the option of a daily fee. Several exclusive, residents-only days are offered each week. There are many established social groups representing a wide variety of interests and new groups are always welcomed. A full-time activities director is on hand organizing outings like cruises and shopping trips as well as social events like dinner dances and live entertainment for residents. Personal safety and security is a priority. The community of Kings Ridge is accessible only through one of its three residents gates with a 24 hour guarded main gate for visitors.
Kings Ridge Publix Shopping Plaza is golf cart friendly and immediately accessible through the private community South Gate. Conveniences include major grocery store as well as a gas station, pharmacy and fast food outlet. Along Highway 27 and continuing on State Route 50 are many popular nationally recognized retail and dining options. South Lake Hospital, only four miles away, is the regional hospital of south Lake County. The hospital offers a full continuum of services including a Center for Women's Health and an onsite rehabilitation center.
Clermont, founded in 1884, is an award-winning city located in Lake County and known for its pristine chain of lakes and its gently rolling hills. With a historic downtown, nationally recognized sports facilities like the National Training Center and the beautiful Waterfront Park, located along Lake Minneola there is much to enjoy nearby. The Orlando area is home to many popular attractions. Its theme parks, fine dining locations and vast shopping opportunities draw visitors from around the world. The Orlando International Airport is only 33 miles away and Disney just a short drive to the South. New residents can begin making new memories and enjoy fabulous resort-style living all at the same time.
- Location: Highway 27 and Kings Ridge Road
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Felter
- Number of Homesites: 2,088
- Built: 1995 - 2000
- Square Footage: 980 to 2,560
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Clubhouse, 3 Community Pools including an Olympic sized pool, Hot & Cold Tubs, Dry Sauna, Steam Rooms, Tennis Courts, 2 Fitness Rooms, Billiard Room, Activities Director, Bocce Ball, Pickle Ball, Basketball Court, Kings Ridge Golf Club
Dining and Shopping
- Kings Ridge with Grocery Store - Distance: Accessible through South Gate
- Clermont Landing with Shopping and Entertainment - Distance: 2.5 miles
- State Road FL-50 - Shopping, Dining, Services - Distance: 3 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 25 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 23 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 26 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Lake Louisa State Park - Distance: 4
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 12 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 19 miles
- Waterfront Park with festivals, fitness trail, Splash Park - Distance: 6 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 8 miles
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital: 4 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 10 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 14.5 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 27 miles
**Distances are approximately measured from Kings Ridge community entrance