Lush scenery, a gated community, and resort-style amenities make High Vista at Ridgewood Lakes the perfect place to call home. This active-adult, 55+ community is located in the desirable city of Davenport, Florida, southwest of Orlando. The picturesque lakes and colorful foliage create a perfect, relaxing backdrop for these beautiful homes.
High Vista Homes for Sale
High Vista Homes for Sale
Built by JL Land Corporation between 1996 and 2005, the community features 623 single-family homes offering approximately 1,200 to 3,000 square feet of living space. The two to four-bedroom homes feature two to three bathrooms and attached garages, with some featuring smaller golf cart garages. There are multiple floor plans with many homes featuring personalized upgrades, including granite counters, tile floors, screened lanais, and hardwood floors. Many of the homes also offer scenic views of the surrounding golf course and conservation area.
Residents have access to plenty of on-site amenities, including the 10,000 square-foot clubhouse featuring a state-of-the-art fitness center, arts and crafts/games room, and library. The clubhouse also has a resident lounge and elegant ballroom, which serves as an exciting social hub hosting a fun range of events and celebrations. This active-adult community is also home to the 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ted McAnlis and featuring four sets of tee boxes for multiple skill levels. Residents have access to additional outdoor amenities, including a swimming pool/spa, shuffleboard courts, tennis courts, bocce ball, outdoor kitchen, pickle ball, horseshoe pits, and various walking trails.
High Vista in Ridgewood Lakes is in a prime location close to everyday conveniences, major freeways, shopping, dining, and more. Easy access to I-4, US-27, and the 429 Expressway provides short commutes to the entire Central Florida area and Orlando’s best attractions, including Sea World, Walt Disney World, and Universal Orlando.
Experience an active Florida lifestyle at High Vista at Ridgewood Lakes.
- Location: Ridgewood Lakes Blvd & Oak Hammock Dr
- Number of Homesites: 623
- Built: 1996-2005
- Square Footage: 1,200 - 3,017
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Pool with Spa, Six Shuffleboard Courts, Two Tennis Courts, Bocce Ball, Pickle Ball, Horseshoe Pits, RV Parking, Grills, Trails, Ridgewood Lakes Golf Club
Dining and Shopping
- St Charles Plaza with Publix Grocery - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Posner Park Shopping Center - Distance: 5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - Distance: 7 miles
- ChampionsGate Downtown Shopping Center - Distance- 8 miles
- Restaurant Row- Distance: 25 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 30 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 35 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort-Distance: 18 miles
- LEGOLAND Florida - Distance: 22 miles
- Old Town Kissimmee - Distance:17 miles
- Wilson Park - Distance: 7 miles
- Ridgewood Lakes Golf Club - Distance: 1 mile
- White Heron Golf Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Lewis W Mathews Sports Complex - Distance: 8 miles
- AdventHealth Heart of Florida - Distance: 3.5 miles
**Distances are approximately measured from High Vista at Ridgewood Lakes community entrance.