Black Lake Preserve is one of several new neighborhoods in Southwest Winter Garden with homes for sale near Johns Lake and Black Lake. This Horizon West real estate built by Royal Oak Homes is situated away from big-city life, with convenient access to charming Downtown Winter Garden at the North, and Walt Disney World at the South. Winter Garden real estate in Black Lake Preserve range from 2,575 - 5,233 square feet with three to seven bedrooms among seven one- and two-story model plans. All Black Lake Preserve homes feature the ability to choose all interior finishes, and some have options to add bonus rooms, a theater or a three-car garage. Residents enjoy the community amenities including a playground and a park.
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Black Lake Preserve Homes for Sale
Black Lake Preserve Homes for Sale
Royal Oak Homes has built Black Lake Preserve to the west of Orlando to make real Florida living within short proximity to the big city a reality. Johns Lake Conservation Area, Oakland Nature Preserve and Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve are a few local spaces to allowing residents to enjoy the nature and habitats from the water to thickets of trees. Southwest Orlando is home to a variety of Golf Courses and Country Club's, including West Orange Country Club and Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge, each a convenient drive South.
A shorter drive South reaches the Shops at Stoneybrook West, where a Publix grocer anchors myriad local restaurants and businesses. Eastward from there on Stoneybrook West Parkway is the Winter Garden Village shopping center, which contains a lot of major brands, such as Best Buy, Lowe's, Staples and Target. Public school SunRidge Elementary and Middle is across the street, offering award-winning Orange County Public Schools right in the neighborhood. Among private schools in the area is Foundation Academy, a private Pre-K - 12 school whose lower and upper campuses are almost equidistant from Black Lake Preserve.
Location: Sunridge Boulevard & Avalon Road
Surrounding Lakes: Johns Lake; Black Lake
Number of Homesites: 91
Year Built: 2015 - 2016
Square Footage: 2,575 - 5,233
HOA Fees: $78 Per Month *subject to change
Community Amenities: Playground and Park
Orange County Area Schools
- SunRidge Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: across the street
- SunRidge Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: across the street
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4.2 miles
- Foundation Academy Lower Campus: Grades PreK - 6th Distance: 3.9 miles
- Foundation Academy Upper Campus: Grades 7th - 12th Distance: 3.4 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 8.3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shops at Stoneybrook West with Grocery Store - Distance: 2.4 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 3 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 14.9 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 16.3 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 17.3 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 1.1 miles
- Oakland Nature Preserve - Distance: 3.5 miles
- West Orange Country Club - Distance: 5.2 miles
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 11.8 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 10.4 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 6.4 miles
- South Lake Hospital - Distance: 9 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Black Lake Preserve community entrance.