Oxford Chase is a neighborhood of single-family residential homes located in Winter Garden. On the northwest corner of Black Lake, this neighborhood is walking distance to SunRidge Elementary and SunRidge Middle School. Oxford Chase is about 13 miles west of Downtown Orlando and an ideal location for getting to nearby shopping and entertainment with ease. Winter Garden is well-known for its historic downtown, access to the West Orange Trail and proximity to Orlando’s famous theme parks.
Oxford Chase Homes For Sale
Oxford Chase Homes For Sale
Oxford Chase, a neighborhood of about 71 single-family homes, is located just west of Downtown of Orlando in the community of Winter Garden. This neighborhood straddles SunRidge Boulevard, with 28 homes on the north side of the road and 43 homes on the south side. Both sides have gated entrances. This neighborhood is perfect for families with small children as it is walking distance to SunRidge Elementary School and Sunridge Middle School.
Winter Garden’s history is deeply rooted in the citrus industry and mementos from that time can still be seen today in Historic Downtown Winter Garden and on the 22-mile long West Orange Trail, which used to be the railroad track that transported much of the city’s crops. Homeowners choose Winter Garden for its proximity to Downtown Orlando, Walt Disney World Resorts, Universal Orlando and all of the Orlando’s major attractions, as well as for the area’s small town feel that has persisted even with the rapid development of West Orange that has brought much more shopping and entertainment to the region. Homes within Oxford Chase range from four to six bedrooms and from three to five bathrooms. Houses are one or two stories.
This neighborhood is positioned near Winter Garden’s historic downtown that features boutique shops, locally owned restaurants, coffeehouses, the refurbished Garden Theatre and more. Additionally, homeowners appreciate being just a short drive from the Winter Garden Village that encompasses a Super Target, several clothing stores and many chain restaurants.
Oxford Chase Amenities
Homeowners at Oxford Chase enjoy access to a number of neighborhood amenities that are maintained by the homeowners association including green spaces, walking paths and gated entrances.
Oxford Chase Community Information
- Location: Avalon Road & Sunridge Boulevard
- Year Built: 2018
- Total Properties: 71
- Builder: Mattamy Homes
- Square Feet: 2,556 - 4,655
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: gated entrances, green spaces, retention ponds, walking paths, wetlands
Orange County Area Schools
- SunRidge Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 0.1 miles
- SunRidge Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 0.1 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 2.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- West Point Commons, Publix Super Market - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Historic Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 2 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 11 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 13.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- West Orange Trail - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Johns Lake Public Boat Ramp - Distance: 3 miles
- Newton Park, Lakefront Playground, Fishing, Picnic Area - Distance: 3 miles
- South Lake YMCA - Distance 6.5 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Avalon Road and Sunridge Boulevard.