Experience the best in outdoor living at Lakeview Preserve. Nestled in the highly-coveted Winter Garden-Clermont area, the stylish, waterfront neighborhood highlights Central Florida realty at its best. Surrounded by the natural beauty of Clermont and the waters of Johns Lake, Lakeview Preserve is the perfect blend of quiet, suburban living that is close to big city fun.
Lakeview Preserve Homes for Sale
Lakeview Preserve Homes for Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Lakeview Preserve is a gated community featuring the homes of Pulte and Taylor Morrison. The stylish, waterfront community features 310 homesites and a variety of floorplans ranging in size from 1,971-5,066 square feet. The spacious floor plans and energy-saving features are highlighted throughout the homes. Homebuyers enjoy luxurious baths, spacious kitchens, and inviting designs to create the perfect home. The single-family residences feature 3-6 bedrooms, 2-6 bathrooms, and two-car garages.
Lakeview Preserve features a variety of amenities for the whole family, including a fitness center, resort-style pool, and community cabana on the property. The Central Florida community has pocket parks and natural elements interspersed throughout the homes. Children have fun in the splash pad and playground, while outdoor enthusiasts will love the direct access to Johns Lake complete with a kayak launch and dock.
Lakeview Preserve is centrally located to many area shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment complexes. The charm of Historic Downtown Winter Garden is an 8-mile drive away, and daily living is made easy with Winter Garden Village and Stoneybrook West Parkway less than six miles away. Lakeview Preserve’s convenient access to State Road 50 and the 429 Expressway makes commuting around Orlando a breeze. Families with children also enjoy close proximity to top-rated Lake County schools.
Residents take advantage of the local fun with easy access to Orlando’s major area attractions, including Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort. Golf enthusiasts are close to both Legends Golf and Country Club in Clermont and Stoneybrook West Golf in Winter Garden. Additional parks, trails, and lakes surround this great neighborhood.
Experience the best of Central Florida living with Lakeview Preserve.
Lakeview Preserve Community Information
- Location: Hartwood March Road & Eddy Drive
- Surrounding Lakes: Johns Lake
- Number of Homesites: 310
- Built: 2020 -
- Square Footage: 1,971-5,066
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Gated Entrance, Community Swimming Pool with Cabana and Splash Pad, Community Dock, Fitness Center, Playground and Pocket Parks, and Kayak Launch
Lake County Area Schools
- Lost Lake Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 6 miles
- Windy Hill Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 6 miles
- East Ridge High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Stoneybrook West Village with Grocery Store — Distance: 3.5 miles
- Kings Ridge with Grocery Store - Distance: 4 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 6 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 16.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 19 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 22 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 8 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 14 miles
- Hancock Park with sports fields, playground, picnic areas - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Waterfront Park Park with festivals, fitness trail, Splash Park - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 4 miles
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital: 7.5 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 6 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 11 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 23 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Lakeview Preserve community entrance