One of Central Florida's most unique neighborhoods, the exclusive Deer Island Community, sits on a picturesque peninsula on Johns Lake. The quiet, gated Winter Garden community boasts 125 stunning homes, each with unique architectural styles.
Deer Island Homes for Sale
Deer Island Homes for Sale
Houses for sale in this exquisite neighborhood offer plenty of space and may include bonus rooms, great rooms, breakfast nooks, and in-law apartments. These Winter Garden Homes for sale range from 3-7 bedrooms and include 1-4 car garages. One of the most enticing features of Deer Island is the oversized lots ranging from 1 to 2 pristine acres. Outdoor elements may consist of outdoor kitchens, irrigation, and fenced yards. Due to Deer Island's unique location, many of the community's homes offer stunning water views, including 83 beautiful lakefront homes and five pond-side homes. Many residences have private pools as well as private dock access at the lakefront homesites.
Inside the gates of this prestigious community, residents will find tennis courts, a basketball court, and a beautiful park optimizing the area's idyllic green space. There are many more ways to take advantage of the gorgeous Florida weather and outdoor activities right outside the gates of Deer Island. Nearby Killarney Station leads into 22-mile paved West Orange trail perfect for biking and long walks through the diverse Central Florida landscape; Johns Lake Boat Ramp affords anglers and water sport lovers a convenient place to launch boats. A short drive away, The Winter Garden Village consists of a movie theatre, retail, dining, and entertainment options. All the area's attractions, nightlife, and businesses are never too far away with proximity to the Florida Turnpike!
- Location: East Colonial Drive on Deer Isle Drive. Approximately 1 mile southwest of the Florida Turnpike.
- Surrounding Lakes: Johns Lake
- Number of Homesites: 125
- Year Built: 1988-2010
- Square Footage: 2,051-11,696
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Neighborhood Park, Basketball Court, Tennis Court, Fishing, Boating, Golf Carts Permitted
Orange County Area Schools
- Tildenville Elementary School (Grades K-5)- Distance: 4 miles
- Lakeview Middle (Grades 6-8) -Distance: 5 miles
- West Orange High School (Grades 9-12) -Distance: 7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Winter Garden Village (Bank, Retail, Restaurants) - Distance: 7 miles
- Grocery Store (Publix at West Point Commons) - Distance: 5 miles
- Grocery Store (Publix at Stonybrook West) - Distance: 6 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 16 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 19 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 19 miles
Parks and Recreation
- West Orange Park - Distance: 2 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 22 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 19 miles
- Kings Ridge Golf Club: 8 miles
- Forest Lake Golf Club - Distance: 11 miles
- Johns Landing - Distance: 2 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden - Distance: 7 miles
- Orlando Health South Lake - Distance: 5 miles
- Orlando Health-Health Central Hospital - Distance: 9 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Deer Island community entrance.