Mezzano is a Winter Garden townhome community in the Horizon West area. Winter Garden real estate is highly sought-after, and Mezzano offers an unbeatable location with plenty of nearby shopping, dining, everyday necessities, and direct highway access to destinations throughout Central Florida. Located 2 miles east of Highway 429, Mezzano is only 7 miles from Magic Kingdom Park.
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
6934 Twilight Bay Drive
7238 Canali Way
7262 Canali Way
7256 Canali Way
7303 Mezzano Lane
7345 Mezzano Lane
7375 Mezzano Lane
Mezzano is a Park Square Homes community of 96 townhomes containing three or four bedrooms. Designed with a rear-loading design, these stylish townhomes provide a welcome opportunity to enjoy sitting on the front porch watching the world go by. These contemporary homes are designed with three or four bedrooms and 2.5 to 2.5 baths, ranging from 1,840 - to 2,000+ square feet. Interior features include modern kitchens that flow to airy central living spaces, private primary suites, and light-filled additional bedrooms. Residents take advantage of great community amenities including a pool and cabana as well as a recreational field.
Homes for sale in the Horizon West area of Winter Garden appeal to buyers who want access to modern conveniences while enjoying unbeatable proximity to Disney. Horizon West is booming with development. Horizon West Town Center includes a variety of shops, dining, and an upscale cinema. Overlook at Hamlin Park boasts trails, playground, biking, and picnic facilities. Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital provides top-notch medical services, and nearby Orange County Public Schools are highly rated. Orange County National Golf Center is minutes away with two championship courses and America's largest driving range and practice facility. All Disney Parks, Resorts, and Restaurants are within easy reach, and Mezzano enjoys easy access to Universal, SeaWorld, Downtown Orlando, and the international airport.
Centrally located in a booming region of Central Florida, Mezzano is a beautiful choice in Horizon West. Come and see all that makes Mezzano so special!
Mezzano Community Information
- Location: Murcott Blossom Blvd
- Number of Homesites: 96 Townhomes
- Year(s) Built: 2022 - New Homesites Available
- HOA: Yes
- Square Footage: 1,840 - 2,024
- Community Amenities: Pool, Cabana, Recreational Field
Orange County Area Schools
- Summerlake Elementary School: Grades K - 5th Distance: 2.5 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 6.5 miles
- Horizon High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Supermarket at Hamlin Cove - Distance: 4 miles
- Supermarket at Cornerstone at Summerport - Distance: 4 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Target - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Hamlin Town Center with movie theater - Distance: 6 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 10.5 miles
- Disney Springs - Distance: 11.5 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - Distance: 14 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 16.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 15 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 23 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Independence Community Park with playground and dog park - Distance: 3 miles
- Overlook at Hamlin Park - Distance: 3 miles
- Tibet Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 7 miles
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Universal Orlando - Distance: 21.5 miles
- Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom - Distance: 7 miles
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital - Distance: 4 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden - Distance: 7 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Mezzano community entrance.