Lake Hancock Preserve is a Winter Garden community located at Seidel Road and Bowery Drive. Nestled in the highly-sought-after Horizons West area and surrounded by Florida orange groves, this Orange County neighborhood combines fun, nature, and Winter Garden real estate at its best. The Central Florida neighborhood features townhouses and single-family homes ranging in size from 1,685 to 2,667 square feet. Built between 2016-2017 by KB Homes, the 3-4 bedroom homes feature 2-3 car garages, 2-5 baths, and a variety of architectural styles.
Lake Hancock Preserve
Lake Hancock Preserve
Lake Hancock Preserve has a variety of community amenities, including a neighborhood pond, community putting green, gazebo, tot lot, and dog park. Commuting to work or driving around Orlando has never been easier with access to the Florida Turnpike, Highway 50, and the 408 and 429 Expressways! Approximately 19 miles from Downtown Orlando and short drives to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando allow residents to enjoy the quiet suburban lifestyle with big city access.
A variety of options, including grocery stores, pharmacies, shopping centers, and more, make daily living easy. Families also enjoy close proximity to top Orange County public schools. Winter Garden Village, Lakeside Village Center, and Hamlin Town Center are less than 10 miles away, offering groceries, large retail stores, and dining opportunities. AdventHealth Winter Garden is the local hospital approximately 7 miles away with many other doctors, pharmacies, and wellness facilities surrounding the flourishing area.
Locals head to Downtown Winter Garden for fun events, seasonal festivals, and the weekly Farmers Market. Brick-lined streets and small-town charm create the perfect backdrop for this unique collection of independent boutiques and exceptional dining experiences.
Outdoor enthusiasts can take advantage of the close proximity to Horizon West Park & Sportsplex. Avid golfers have access to numerous surrounding Golf courses while nature lovers can appreciate the beauty of the surrounding parks and walking trails.
Find yourself home at Lake Hancock Preserve.
- Location: Seidel Road and Bowery Drive
- Number of Homesites: 65
- Built: 2016 - 2017
- Square Footage: 1,685 to 2,667
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Putting Green, Gazebo, Playground, Sidewalks, Dog Park
Orange County Area Schools
- Castleview Elementary School Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Horizon West Middle School Grades 6-8 - Distance: 5 miles
- Windermere High School Grades 9 - 12 - Distance: 8 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Hamlin Town Center with Grocery Stores, Dining and Services - Distance: 4 miles
- Lakeside Village Center Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden: 9 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 18 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 23 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 7 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 24 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Independence Community Park - Distance - 2.5 miles
- Horizon West Park & Sportsplex - Distance: 6 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 6 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 9 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden- Distance: 7.5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 14 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 15.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Lake Hancock Preserve community entrance