Located at Lake Amberleigh Drive and Beulah Road in Orange County’s sought-after Winter Garden area, Amberleigh is a gated community featuring single-family homes ranging from 1,700 to 3,300 square feet. Meticulously maintained homes may feature such upscale additions as crown molding, stainless appliances, walk-in closets, large master baths with his and her sinks, bonus rooms, pools, and lanais. Expect to be impressed when entering dramatic foyers with high ceilings, open floor plans, and expansive windows, allowing for plenty of light. Most homes also include two-car garages.
Amberleigh Homes for Sale
Amberleigh Homes for Sale
The stunning Contemporary Florida architectural style homes of Amberleigh were built between 2001-2003 and constructed of block concrete and stucco. In addition to exquisite homes and lushly landscaped lawns, Amberleigh is all about location.
The remarkable quality of life has made Winter Garden a highly desirable place to live in Central Florida. Close by, residents can enjoy all that Historic Downtown Winter Garden has to offer. Although Downtown Orlando is a short drive away, the quaint streets and charming Farmer’s Market of Historic Winter Garden reflects a small-town USA lifestyle.
Outdoor lovers will relish in the abundance of ways to live an active lifestyle in Winter Garden, from biking the 22-mile paved West Orange Trail to boating on one of the many Central Florida lakes. Hop over to nearby Newton Park and take advantage of the lovely Florida climate while fishing, boating, or picnicking with friends and family. When it comes time to seek out the best Central Florida theme parks, beaches, or businesses, it’s as easy as jumping on the expressways conveniently located nearby.
Explore the beauty of Winter Garden and let Amberleigh welcome you home.
- Location: Roper Road & Lake Amberleigh Drive - 2nd entrance at Lake Amberleigh Drive and Beulah Road
- Number of Homesites: 66
- Year Built: 2001 - 2003
- Square Footage: 1,713 - 3,311
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Gated Entrance
Orange County Area Schools
- Maxey Elementary School (Grades K-5) - Distance: 2 miles
- Sunridge Middle (Grades 6-8) - Distance: 5 miles
- West Orange High School (Grades 9-12) - Distance: 1 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Winter Garden Downtown Pavilion and Farmer’s Market - Distance: 3 miles
- Grocery Store (Publix at West Point Commons) - Distance: 2 miles
- Winter Garden Village (Dining, Shopping, Entertainment) - Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 15 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 14 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 15 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Newtown Park (Lakefront park with fishing, picnic, playground) - Distance: 4 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 19 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 15 miles
- West Orange Bike Trail (Plant Street Trailhead) - Distance: 3 miles
- West Orange Golf Course - Distance: 4 miles
- Orlando Health South Lake-Distance: 11 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden -Distance: 2 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Amberleigh community entrance.