Located in southern Winter Garden, fans of Frank Lloyd Wright will relish in the exquisite Hawksmoor community. A perfectly balanced mix of midcentury modern and craftsman style architecture stands out in this Mattamy Homes community. Distinct details transpire among single family and townhomes tucked within West Orange’s lovely Horizon West area. Offering something for all ages, homeowners will find a plethora of amenities including a resort style pool, outdoor summer kitchen, trails, splash pad and even a yoga lawn for the yogis in the group.
Hawksmoor Homes for Sale
Hawksmoor Homes for Sale
15906 Marina Bay Dr
15975 Marina Bay Dr
16919 Wingspread Loop
16533 Prairie School Drive
16217 Prairie School Drive
Hawksmoor Floor Plans & Site Plan
Just one look at the modern clubhouse pool and it’s evident that Hawksmoor sets itself apart from more traditional communities. Clean lines, and rich furnishings bathed in natural light set the perfect backdrop to the Canary Island Palm lined community pool. This craftsmanship further resonates in thoughtfully designed homes and townhomes. Ranging from 1,599 to 4,645 SQ. FT most homes feature 2 car garages, 3-5 bedrooms, great rooms, and dens. Each home offers well-appointed styles and finishes conducive of luxury living, a bounty of natural light and suburb artistry. Whether you enjoy entertaining in your home, gathering for movies or tucking away in your home office to work, an array of floor plans suite most every palate. Aside from the vast amenities and charm the community has to offer, Hawksmoor’s convenient location within Winter Garden means dining, shopping and entertainment are never far away.
Located in the southwest Orange County’s, Winter Garden epitomizes ‘new urbanism’ with its series of mixed-use villages, one being Horizon West. Voted the #2 Best Suburb to Raise a Family by Niche, Horizon West offers all of the modern day conveniences at your fingertips. You’ll find waterfront dining, grocery stores, a movie theatre and medical centers conveniently located just outside the Hawksmoor community. Should you wish to explore other nearby gems, historic Plant Street in Winter Garden boasts a hip indoor market loaded with vendors offering locally sourced goods, organic produce and cold pressed juice. You’ll find world renowned theme parks located a short 9 miles away and the white sand beach of the famous Cocoa Beach just over 75 miles from home. Close access to the 429 and Florida’s Turnpike means a stress-free commute to just about anywhere!
For those with school aged children, the Horizon West claims some of the area’s highly rated public schools.
Expertly crafted home designs, charming historic districts and convenient access to many neighboring cities makes Hawksmoor the ideal home community for those desiring the West Orange area of Central Florida.
Hawksmoor Community Information
- Location: Old YMCA Road & Marina Bay Drive just west of 429
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Needham
- Number of Homesites: 461
- Built: 2019 - 2021
- Square Footage: 1,599 - 4,645
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Community Pool & cabana, clubhouse, fitness center, preserved wetlands, and yoga lawn & park space
Orange County Area Schools
- Hamlin Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 3 miles
- Water Spring Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 5 miles
- Horizon High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 3 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Hamlin Town Center with Grocery Store — Distance: 3.5 miles
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 8 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 8.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 21.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 21.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 24 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 6 miles
- Independence Park with sports fields, dog park, playground - Distance: 5 miles
- Summerport Neighborhood Park with playground, dog park - Distance: 6 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 9 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 8.2 miles
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital - Distance: 3 miles
- AdventHealth Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 9 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 20 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Hawksmoor community entrance.