Discover Winter Garden real estate at Gem Groves. Tucked away in a quiet nook off Avalon Road while enjoying convenience to multiple restaurants, shops, and Walt Disney World is Gem Groves, a community of Winter Garden single-family homes and townhomes for sale. The community is located on Flemings Road.
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Gem Groves Homes For Sale
Gem Groves Homes For Sale
Surrounded by trees and shimmering Lake Star, Gem Groves offer buyers townhomes ranging from 1,500 to 1,830 square feet and single-family homes ranging from 1,800 to 4,500 square feet with 2-car garages.
The community’s location is a big draw, as it boasts easy access to FL-Toll Road 429, 2 miles away, and U.S. Highway 192, 3 miles away. In addition, Gem Groves is 5 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort and is convenient to the airport, employment centers, and Orlando’s many attractions. The community is close to a multitude of daily living conveniences, including a Publix Grocery Store at Summer Bay, Flamingo Town Center, and a Walmart Supercenter, all within 5 miles. Nearby restaurants range from fast food to casual to formal dining.
For the golfers in the family, Gem Groves offers multiple options, from Orange Lake Golf Course and The Reserve Golf Course, 5 miles away, to Polo Park East Golf Course away. In addition, there are a number of other types of outdoor activities nearby, including Bass Park, Shoshonei Park Horizon West Regional Park, so for those interested in hiking, picnicking, experiencing Florida’s wildlife, or enjoying sunsets on the lake, there’s an escape within just a short drive.
Call us today to find out more about Gem Groves.
Location: Flemings Road
Year Built: 2023 - New Homesites Available
Home Builder: M/I Homes
Number of Homesites: 364 single-family homesites and 73 townhomes
Orange County Area Schools
- Water Spring Elementary School: Grades K-5th Distance: 3 miles
- Water Spring Middle School: Grades 6th – 8th Distance: 4.5 miles
- Horizon High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Flamingo Crossings Town Center – Distance: 2 miles
- Target – Distance: 2 miles
- Summer Bay with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 4 miles
- Rolling Oaks Commons Plaza – Distance: 5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 5 miles
- Hamlin Town Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 8.5 miles
- Disney Springs – Distance: 9 miles
- Windermere Village – Distance: 9.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance - Distance: 30 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange Lake Golf Course – Distance: 5 miles
- The Reserve Golf Course – Distance: 5 miles
- Island H2O Waterpark at Margaritaville Resort – Distance: 5 miles
- Polo Park East Golf Course – Distance: 6 miles
- Bass Park – Distance: 7 miles
- Shoshonei Park – Distance: 8.5 miles
- Deputy Scott Pine Community Park – Distance: 8.5 miles
- Horizon West Regional Park – Distance: 9 miles
- Kenzie Park – Distance: 9.5 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 27 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 5 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 21 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 15.5 miles
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital – Distance: 6.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Gem Groves subdivision.