Windsor Hill is a Windermere community featuring approximately 109 homes and a beautiful natural backdrop. Centrally located and family-friendly, this desirable neighborhood features the best of Windermere living.
Windsor Hill Homes for Sale
Windsor Hill Homes for Sale
Built between the 1990 and 2013, the charming Orange County subdivision features single-family residences. The 4-7 bedroom/2-7+ baths estate homes range from <2,400-9,600+ sq ft of living space.
The homes represent various architectural styles and sizes, with many of the homes featuring modern upgrades and fresh, updated exteriors. Beautiful kitchen upgrades, enclosed lanais with pools, and spacious owner suites create the perfect blend of comfort and luxury. In addition, the houses are nestled on well-manicured ½-1 acre lots. Onsite amenities include a community park, tennis courts, and a children’s playground.
This Central Florida neighborhood enjoys a tranquil ambiance while still being close to modern-day conveniences. Located just off Windy Ridge Road in Windermere, Windsor Hill enjoys excellent proximity to Downtown Windermere, Winter Garden, and the excitement of Restaurant Row. Daily necessities are a breeze with groceries, retail, and entertainment within a 10-mile radius. In addition, everything from outdoor recreation, world-class golf and excellent shopping are available.
Windsor Hill enjoys easy access to major roadways and The Florida Turnpike, I-4, the 408 and 429 expressways. Take advantage of the easy drives to explore Orlando’s best offerings, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld.Additionally, International Drive, Orlando International Airport, and numerous beaches are all within excellent proximity providing more experiences for residents!
Find the perfect Windermere home at Windsor Hill.
Windsor Hill Community Information
- Location: Windy Ridge Rd & Windsor Hill Dr
- Surrounding Lakes: Butler Chain of Lakes
- Number of Homesites: 94
- Year Built: 1990 - 2013
- Square Footage: 2,400 - 9,600+
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Community Park, Tennis Courts, Children’s Playground
Orange County Area Schools
- Thornebrooke Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Gotha Middle School: Grades 6 - 8 - Distance: 1 mile
- Olympia High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 1 mile
Dining and Shopping
- The Grove with Publix Grocery - Distance: 2 miles
- Winter Garden Village Shopping Center - Distance: 7 miles
- Historic Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 8 miles
- Downtown Windermere - Distance: 3 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 6 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 7 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 12 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance:10 miles
- Gotha Park - Distance: 2 miles
- Isleworth Golf and COuntry Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Metrowest Golf Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Dr. P. Philips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 5 miles
- Orlando Health Health Central Hospital - Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Windsor Hill community entrance.