Keene's Pointe real estate, located in the Town of Windermere, FL is one of Central Florida's most exclusive and coveted communities. Set along the beautiful Butler Chain of Lakes, Keene's Pointe is a one of a kind private guard-gated community, catering to avid golfers, families, professionals and executives. Keene's Pointe real estate is perfectly placed with properties overlooking Lake Tibet, its world class Jack Nicklaus Golf Course, and the prestigious Golden Bear Club, offering residents breathtaking landscapes, lakefront and golf course views.
Keene's Pointe Homes for Sale
Keene's Pointe Homes for Sale
Keene's Pointe Homes & Estates
Castle & Cooke has employed 12 of Orlando's finest builders to create the majesty that is Keene's Pointe. Looking to draw architectural influences from a variety of sources, the community has 14 distinct neighborhoods, each with its own unique personality. Houses range from traditional splendor to classic grandeur, Mediterranean and Old World European to Early American and Coastal Cottage. The communities are gorgeously manicured and surrounded by Magnolias and great Oaks. Vacant home site prices can start at approximately $200,000, while homes for sale range from approximately $475,000 to several million. One can find single-family homes, estates, and waterfront properties making Keene's Pointe one of the shining gems of Windermere, Fl real estate.
Keene's Pointe Community Information
Location: Chase Road - North of Sr 535
Surrounding Lakes: Butler Chain of Lakes - Lake Tibet, Lake Chase, Lake Blanche & Lake Burden (Non Chain)
Number of Homesites: 1067
Year Built: 1999 - Homesites Available
Square Footage: 2,000 - 10,000+
HOA Fee's: $2124.00 annual *subject to change
Community Amenities: Waterfront Community, Golf Course, Guard Gated, Clubhouse, Tennis Center, Children's Playgrounds, Basketball Court, Boat Ramp, Restaurant, Community Pool
Additional Keene's Pointe Information: Keene's Pointe Neighborhoods
Keene's Pointe Golf & Country Club: The Golden Bear Club | Golden Bear Club Member Events & Activities
The Golden Bear Club at Keene's Pointe is a beautiful country club that features a wealth of amenities including its 250-acre Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. This beautiful world-class course spans the entire community offering members a unique and challenging golf experience, set among one of golf's most peaceful and tranquil courses. Other amenities include a beautiful lounge that overlooks the lake, fully equipped health and fitness center, four lighted tennis courts, and an outdoor pool with sun deck. The Golden Bear Grille offers impeccable service with indoor and outdoor dining for a casual lunch, an exquisite dinner, or corporate meetings.
Keene's Pointe is a 24 hour a day, guard-gated community, with its own internal security staff. Residents benefit from a peace of mind reminiscent of the finest suburban neighborhoods of yesteryear. Keene's Pointe also offers gorgeous natural preserves, lake access, Chase Memorial Library, a municipal office building and the Cal Palmer Memorial Building, neighborhood parks, basketball courts, and playgrounds. This exclusivity is juxtaposed by its proximity to the booming city life that is Central Florida. Whether it is fine dining, luxurious shopping opportunities, city nightlife, sporting events, or one of the areas world famous theme parks, Keene's Pointe residents have a wealth of cultural and family entertainment opportunities to choose from. Adding to the perfect equation are the renowned and award winning Orange County Schools District, making Keene's Pointe the perfect residency for families, avid golfers, executives, and professionals.
Orange County Public Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 3.7 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 7 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 7.7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: .6 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 7.7 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 9.2 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 6.2 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 14.4 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: .4 mile
- Keene's Pointe Resident's Recreational Vehicle & Boat Storage Facility (exclusive for Residents use only) - Distance: .4 mile
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Dog Park, Fountain Water Park - Distance: 9.1 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 3.5 miles
- West Beach Park & Playground - Distance: 1.6 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 6.9 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 8 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 10 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Keene's Pointe community entrance. Jeffrey G. Funk P.A., Realty Executives Central Florida, and Jeffrey G. Funk are not in any way affiliated with, sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise connected to Keene's Pointe, The Golden Bear Club, Keene's Pointe Realty or any other Keene's Pointe entity.