Roberts Landing, a lush neighborhood of only forty-two custom homes nestled on the shores of sparkling Lake Olivia, is the perfect place to begin searching for Windermere real estate.
Roberts Landing Homes for Sale
Roberts Landing Homes for Sale
Located off Westover Roberts Road just west of Apopka Vineland, Roberts Landing is a rare-find, a community of unique single-family homes with three to five bedrooms and two to 3.5 baths. Each residence has a custom feel boasting up to 3,900 square feet and offering oversized lushly landscaped homesites. Individual features like a private tennis court, resort-style pool, mature fruit trees, and private lake access can be found at many homes. Residences have attractive features like gourmet kitchens, spacious owners’ suite with walk-in closets, luxurious ensuite, and light-filled open-plan living areas. Executive modern home offices and contemporary details are found in some homes while others retain more classic traditional styles.
Located only twelve miles west of Downtown Orlando, this community is convenient to retail, eclectic dining, and daily necessities. Only a short drive away from the charm of downtown, homes for sale in Windermere are prized for their excellent location and air of being a part of something unique. Locally beloved Yellow Dog Eats draws fans with delicious food in a casual, quirky setting. Downtown Windermere, with its charming old-world feel, hosts a weekly farmers market and popular local events. Adjacent Dr. Phillips offers diverse dining options along Restaurant Row as well as popular upscale shopping venues. Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Orlando are all easily accessible, and nearby highways I-4, 408, and the Floridas Turnpike offer a direct connection to airports and other attractions. Local Orange County Public Schools are highly rated, providing quality education for students from Pre-K through High School.
Take advantage of a rare opportunity to live in this highly desirable Central Florida location. See for yourself the magic of Roberts Landing.
Roberts Landing Community Information
Location: Westover Roberts Rd & Roberts Landing Rd
Year(s) Built: 1982 - 1991
Square Footage: 2,184 - 3,964
Orange County Public Schools
- Thornebrooke Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 2 miles
- Gotha Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 1.2 miles
- Olympia High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Supermarket at The Grove with fitness, medical offices dining, and retail - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Publix Supermarket at Plantation Grove with UPS and dining - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Winter Garden Village with Shopping, Dining and Services - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Downtown Windermere with library and weekly farmers market - Distance: 4 miles
- Walmart - Distance: 2 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 7.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 6 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 7.5 miles
- Orlando International Premium Outlets - Distance: 7.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 12 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Bill Fredrick Park and Pool - Distance: 3 miles
- Gotha Park - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Central Park - Distance: 4.5 miles
- RD Keene Park - Distance: 6 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Freedom Park - Distance: 2 miles
- Nehrling Gardens - Distance: 1.5 miles
- SeaWorld - Distance: 11 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 12 miles
- Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital: Distance: 3 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Orlando International Airport - Distance: 21.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Roberts Landing community entrance.