Nestled along Lake Burden’s shores in beautiful Windermere, the Lake Burden community consists of townhomes, single-family homes, and lakefront estates. Choose between lakefront and non-lakefront homes in various styles, including Transitional, Traditional, and Florida architectural style homes, by a variety of builders.
Lake Burden Homes for Sale
Lake Burden Homes for Sale
Awe-inspiring lakefront estates boast expansive ceilings, and open floor plans pleasing even the most discerning home buyer. These elegant lakefront homes offer picturesque views, up to 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 3-car garages, and anywhere from 2,700 to over 5,000 square feet of impeccable living space. Grand foyers welcome family and friends while, the heart of the home, the kitchen is the perfect space for creating culinary delights and entertaining. These luxurious homes exude upscale living with features such as private boat docks, theatre rooms, oversized lofts, outdoor entertaining areas, plantation shutters, tile roofs, and so much more.
Non-lakefront homes bid an elegance all their own. Plenty of well thought out living space showcases exclusive amenities such as expansive master bedrooms with en-suites, walk-in closets, gourmet kitchens, bonus rooms, sleek finishes, custom cabinetry, and more. Most homes feature stunning pools with outdoor kitchens and oversized lanais blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living. Many of the homes feature picturesque water views lending way to tranquility and a year-round resort lifestyle.
In addition to spectacular single-family homes and waterfront estates, Lake Burden’s luxury townhomes feature as many as 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and two-car garages with up to 2,200 square feet. With attention to detail and expertly designed living spaces, no stone has been left unturned. Options such as stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, patios, fireplaces, and recessed lighting round out stunning spaces.
All homes in this vibrant Lake Burden community boast over the top amenities and limitless recreation. Brimming with parks and green spaces, residents have so many opportunities to meet neighbors, walk dogs, and exercise. A dazzling community clubhouse with a state-of-the-art fitness center, kids’ room, billiard room, and resort-style pool featuring lap lanes make living an active lifestyle a breeze. Lake Burden even features a volleyball court, outdoor fireplace, barbeque area, two tennis courts, a playground, and a dock. There is never a need to travel far for entertainment with the fantastic community amenities, yet, for those who enjoy modern-day conveniences, the a grocery store, gas station, and shops are located just outside the Lake Burden community at Lakeside Village Shopping Center. Theme parks, Downtown Orlando, Restaurant Row, and Winter Garden are also easily accessible. Lake Burden’s central location makes commuting to just about anywhere in Central Florida stress-free.
Magnificent lakefront estates, stunning single-family homes, and upscale townhomes are within Lake Burden’s highly desirable Windermere location.
- Location: Winter Garden Vineland Road (SR 535) and Carlow Ct (2nd Entrance at Lachlan Lane)
- Year(s) Built: 2007 - 2015
- Homesites: 245 homes and 105 townhomes
- HOA: Yes
- Square Footage: Lake Front Estates 2,700-5,150 Square Feet, Non-Lakefront Homes 1,300 to 5,100 Square Feet, Townhomes 1,200 to 2,100 Square feet.
- Community Amenities: Community clubhouse with state-of-the-art fitness center, kid’s room, billiard room and resort style pool with lap lanes, tennis courts, volleyball court, pier, parks, green space.
Orange County Area Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary School (Grades K-5) - Distance: 1 mile
- Horizon West Middle (Grades 6-8) - Distance: 4 miles
- Windermere High School (Grades 9-12) - Distance: 4 miles
- Windermere Preparatory School (K-12) - Distance: 2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Grocery Store (Publix at Lakeside village) - Distance: 1 mile
- Lakeside Village (Dining, Shopping) - Distance: 1 mile
- Lake Burden Shops - Distance: 1 mile
- Westside Shops - Distance 1 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 13 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 18 Miles
Parks and Recreation
- Lake Burden Pier - Distance: 2 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 8 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 16 miles
- Golden Bear Golf Club - Distance: 2 miles
- Isleworth Golf & Country Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Lakeside Village Park - Distance: 2 miles
- R.D. Keen Park - Distance: 3 miles
- Tibet-Butler Reserve - Distance: 2 miles
- Orlando Health Dr. Phillips-Distance:11 miles
- AdventHealth Winter Garden -Distance: 7 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance of Lake Burden.