Windermere Landing is a cozy neighborhood located in the highly sought-after town of Windermere, Florida in Southeast Orlando. This 110-homesite, Central Florida community features a beautiful, natural landscape and the best in Windermere real estate. Located on Chase Road, this stunning property features a variety of single-family homes nestled against the backdrop of tree-lined streets and natural, Florida beauty.
Windermere Landing Homes for Sale
Windermere Landing Homes for Sale
Built between 2011 and 2013 by multiple custom builders, including Meritage Homes, the 3-8 bedroom properties range in size from 1,970 to 4,830 sq ft. The residences feature spacious floorplans and thoughtful designs. Several boast tile roofs, private swimming pools, screened lanais, and pond views.
Residents of Windermere Landing enjoy an active lifestyle and experience several community amenities, including a community pool, playground area, and a multi-use field for sports and recreation. Nature lovers will enjoy the multiple surrounding parks and scenic trails with the West Orange trail just a short drive away. Fishing, boating, and kayaking are great ways to spend the afternoon on Lake Down or Lake Butler, and several world-class golf courses surround the community.
Daily living is a breeze with shopping centers, restaurants, offices, and more just minutes away. This Windermere community is also less than five miles to top-rated private and public schools. Residents can take a short drive to Downtown Winter Garden and Downtown Windermere to experience the small-town charm and a variety of unique boutiques and restaurants. Large retail stores, spas, dining, and more are only six miles away at Winter Garden Village.
Windermere Landing provides easy access to the Florida Turnpike, I-4, the 408, and 429 Expressways, making exploring and commuting around Orlando fun and easy. Take advantage of the easy distance to Mall at Millenia in Orlando, the Orlando International Airport, and Orlando’s major attractions, including Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort.
Enjoy the best of Central Florida living at Windermere Isle.
- Location: Chase Road & Roseate Spoonbill Drive
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Burden
- Number of Homesites: 155
- Year Built: 2011-2013
- Square Footage: 1,970 to 4,830
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Cabana, Community Pool, Playground, Multi-use field
Orange County Area Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 1 mile
- Horizon West Middle School: Grades 6-8 Distance: 2 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Lakeside Village with Publix Grocery - Distance: 2 miles
- Westside Shoppes with Dining and Services - Distance: 2 miles
- Winter Garden Village -Distance: 6 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden- 9 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 9 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 10 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 16 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort-Distance: 10 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 8 miles
- R.D. Keene Park - Distance: 1 mile
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Advent Health- Distance: 6 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 11 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Windermere Landing community entrance.