The Sanctuary at Lakes of Windermere blends sophisticated living and elegant design nestled in a family-friendly environment. Surrounded by crisp foliage, pristine lakes, and moss-covered trees, residents can immerse themselves in breathtaking, panoramic views and the natural beauty of Windermere.
The Sanctuary Homes for Sale
The Sanctuary Homes for Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Constructed by Ryan Homes and located in the desirable and prestigious town of Windermere, Florida, the Sanctuary at Lakes of Windermere features 1-2 story, single-family homes, and a variety of unique and open floor plans. These Ryan Homes creations offer modern light-filled spaces, elegant master bedrooms, and optional bonus rooms with a variety of personalization features. Thoughtfully designed interiors and energy-saving features are highlighted throughout these contemporary homes.
Residents of the Sanctuary enjoy an active lifestyle and are part of a dynamic, surrounding community. Minutes away from beautiful lakes, nature trails, and world-class golf courses provide plenty of fun and outdoor recreation. Residents value the proximity and easy access to I-4, the 429 Expressway, and the 408 Expressway. Experience easy commutes, and all Central Florida has to offer with convenient drives to Orlando’s major attractions, including Walt Disney World Resort, Sea World, and Universal Orlando Resort.
The surrounding area of Windermere and Winter Garden provides a variety of upscale shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities making daily living convenient and accessible. Enjoy the proximity to top-rated Orange County public schools, fitness studios, health care facilities, spas, and more. Winter Garden Village and Downtown Winter Garden are minutes away, providing a variety of shops, restaurants, and large retail stores. This highly sought-after area features festivals, community classes, and networking opportunities to stay connected with your new neighbors.
Enjoy the best in luxurious living and sophisticated design at the Sanctuary.
The Sanctuary Site Plan
The Sanctuary Community Information
- Location: Duncaster Street (Behind Lakes of Windermere Community)
- Surrounding Lakes: Little Lake Sawyer
- Number of Homesites: Coming Soon
- Year Built: 2020-New Homesites Available
- Square Footage: Coming Soon
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Community Dock
Orange County Area Schools
- Independence Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 2 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6-8 Distance: 2.5 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 2.5 miles
- Windermere Preparatory School: Pre-K - 12th - Distance 2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Lakeside Village with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1 mile
- Cornerstone at Summerport with Grocery Store - Distance 2.5 miles
- Winter Garden Village - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Downtown Windermere - Distance: 5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 9 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 20 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Independence Park with sports fields, dog park, playground - Distance: 4 miles
- Summerport Neighborhood Park with playground, dog park - Distance: 4 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Johns Lake Conservation Area with fishing, canoeing - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 9 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 9 miles
- Advent Health- Distance: 5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 10 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from The Sanctuary community entrance.