Providence is a neighborhood of single-family residential homes located in the community of Windermere. Nestled on the southwest corner of Little Lake Sawyer, Providence boasts beautiful water views in a quiet, family-oriented neighborhood. Amenities in this subdivision include a community pool, playground and a barbecue picnic area on Little Lake Sawyer. Windermere is a community known for it’s quaint, small town main street and for its numerous lakes. Providence is just 11 miles southwest of Downtown Orlando and just north of Walt Disney World Resorts.
Providence Homes For Sale
Providence Homes For Sale
Providence, a neighborhood of 216 single-family homes, is located just north of Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom in the community of Windermere. Homeowners are drawn to Windermere because of the area’s semblance of small town charm and its numerous lakes. The town’s motto is actually “Among the Lakes.” Providence is an ideal choice for homeowners who want to be just a short drive to all the top-notch shopping, attractions and eateries Orlando offers, while also residing in an area that still maintains a bit of small town charm and family-oriented recreation.
Homes within Providence range from three to six bedrooms and up to five bathrooms. While many of the homes were built by Morrison Homes Inc., there a few custom builds located throughout the neighborhood. With three ponds and one large lake, Providence has a multitude of homes where homeowners can enjoy scenic views water from their own backyards.
This neighborhood is positioned right next to the Cornerstone at Summerport Shopping Plaza that features a Publix Supermarket, a SunTrust Bank, a couple of restaurants and The UPS Store. Also nearby is Windermere Preparatory School, a private PreKindergarten to 12th grade education institution.
Homeowners at Providence enjoy access to a number of neighborhood amenities that are maintained by the homeowners association including a community pool, a children’s playground, and a gazebo with outdoor barbecue grills and lake access.
Providence Community Information
Location: Winter Garden Vineland Road (SR 535) - Zori Lane
Surrounding Lakes: Little Lake Sawyer
Number of Homesites: 215
Square Footages: 2,046 - 5,369
Year Built: 2002 - 2007
HOA Fees: $200 quarterly *subject to change
Community Features: Lakefront Community, Playground
Orange County Area Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 5 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 4 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 6 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades PreK - 12th Distance: .5 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Cornerstone at Summerport Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store - Distance: .4 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 12 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 14 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 4 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 18 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 3 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 6 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park - Distance: 12 miles
- West Beach Park & Playground - Distance: 6 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 6 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Opening Late 2015 - Distance 4 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 9 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 15
*Distances are approximately measured from the Providence community entrance