Oasis Cove real estate in Windermere is a community of townhomes. Positioned just minutes from Walt Disney World Resorts, Oasis Cove contains such amenities as beach access to the community’s man-made lake, a large neighborhood pool with cabanas, and a children’s playground. Residents at Oasis Cove are so close to Walt Disney World Resort’s Magic Kingdom, that they can actually view the theme park’s nightly fireworks show. Windermere is a community known for its quaint, small town main street and for its numerous lakes.
Oasis Cove Homes For Sale
Oasis Cove Homes For Sale
Location: West of Interstate 4, East of State Road 429, Off of Reams Road
Year Built: 2007 - 2013
Total Properties: 274
Builder: Ryland Homes (Now apart of CalAtlantic Homes)
Square Feet: 1,232 - 2,067
Community Amenities: Community pool with cabanas, fitness center, children’s playground, gated entrance, beach access to artificial lake
Oasis Cove, a gated neighborhood of 274 townhomes, is located just north of Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom in the community of Windermere. Homeowners are drawn to Windermere because of the area’s impression of small town charm and its numerous lakes. The town’s motto is actually “Among the Lakes.” Oasis is an ideal choice for homeowners who want to be just a short drive to all the top-notch shopping, attractions and eateries Orlando offers, while also residing in an area that still maintains a bit of small town charm and family-oriented recreation.
Homes within Oasis Cove range from two to four bedrooms and up to two-and-a-half bathrooms. The large units at Oasis Cove come with a den and loft, in addition to a two-car garage. The smaller sized units come with a one-car garage. Several of the townhome buildings do have views of the community’s artificial lake.
Homeowners at Oasis Cove enjoy access to a number of neighborhood amenities that are maintained by the homeowners association including a community pool, a children’s playground, a fitness center and access to the lakeside area.
Oasis Cove is surrounded by plenty of recreation opportunities including the Butler Chain of Lakes and several golf courses. Also located conveniently nearby is the Lakeside Village Center, which consists of a Publix Super Market, a dry cleaners, several eateries and a child care center.
Dining and Shopping
- Lakeside Village Center, Publix Super Market - Distance: 1.8 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 5.3 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 5.8 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 10.1 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 13.3 miles
Parks and Recreation
- West Beach Park, Playgrounds, Sand Volleyball Court, Beach - Distance: 3.6 miles
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 3.7 miles
- Tibet-Butler Preserve, Vera Carter Environmental Center & hiking trails - Distance: 3.0 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 5.7 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance 6.23 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Distance: 5.6 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 7.1 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Oasis Cove community entrance.