Nestled along the shores of Lake Butler, is one of the luxurious gems of Windermere Real Estate, Waterstone. This private gated community features 120 home sites, set in some of Orlando’s most magnificent natural landscapes. Just inside the gate and over the cobblestone bridge are lush and fragrant gardens, nature trails, a natural wetland preserve, pristine lakes and impressive homes. Waterstone is the one of the latest editions to the Windermere area, fitting in perfectly with neighboring Orlando communities such as the luxuriously desirable Keene’s Pointe, Isleworth, and Lake Butler Sound.
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Waterstone Homes for Sale
Waterstone Homes for Sale
Location: Winter Garden Vineland Road (SR 535) & Sandy Shores Dr, West of Chase Road
Surrounding Lakes: Butler Chain of Lakes - Lake Butler
Number of Homesites: 120
Year Built: 2010 - Homesites Available
Square Footages: 2,700 - 5000+
HOA Fee's: $2,880.00 per year *subject to change
Community Features: Waterfront Community, Guard Gated
Waterstone real estate was crafted by some of the areas finest builders, who left no detail unattended in its tribute to European provincial style architecture. Homes are carefully planned and set in Florida’s most beautiful and scenic waterfront areas. Though one may feel worlds away inside Waterstone, the attractions of Central Florida living are just outside the gates. Whether it is fine dining, upscale boutique shopping, golf on some of the nations finest courses, or a day at one of the areas world famous amusement parks, Waterstone residents have access to it all.
Parents will love the added convenience of their very own private gated entrance to the prestigious Windermere Preparatory Private School. Coupled with the areas finest schools, Waterstone in Windermere has become one of the Central Florida’s most sought after communities.
Orange County Public Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 5.8 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 5.5 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 6.8 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 9.6 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 11.9 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 4.6 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 19.2 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 2.4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Dog Park, Fountain Water Park - Distance: 11.8 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 5.5 miles
- West Beach Park & Playground - Distance: 4.1 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 9 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 9.7 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 12.4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Waterstone community entrance