Newbury Park is a charming neighborhood of Windermere real estate offering single-family and townhomes. Nestled along the Southern section of Windermere and just off of Winter Garden-Vineland Road, this Central Florida community enjoys excellent proximity to Orlando’s best experiences and convenient suburban offerings.
Newbury Park Homes for Sale
Newbury Park Homes for Sale
Built between 2006-2010 by Park Square Homes, the Orange County neighborhood features a variety of contemporary, traditional, and Florida- style homes and townhouses. The community boasts approximately 200 residences that range from 1,200- 3,200 sq ft of living space. The 2 to 5 bedroom homes feature backyard resting spaces, luxury swimming pools, outdoor kitchens, and customized living areas. Additionally, residents enjoy numerous on-property amenities, including a community pool, clubhouse, a park with picnic areas, and a children’s playground.
Daily living is easy with the subdivision being minutes away from Winter Garden Village. And multiple shopping centers, groceries, offices, and more are within a 10-mile radius. In addition, residents take advantage of short drives to experience the charm of Downtown Winter Garden and Downtown Windermere. Less than 10 miles from the main entrance, the two locations provide additional retail and dining experiences. Parks, lakes, nature trails, and world-class golf courses provide ample outdoor recreation.
Newbury Park is easily accessible to I-4, the Florida Turnpike, and the 429 Expressway, making commuting around the Central Florida area easy. In addition, it is in a prime location to experience Orlando’s best offerings, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld.
Experience the ideal location and beautiful homes of Newbury Park.
- Location: Winter Garden Vineland & Mccormack Mcrae Way
- Surrounding Lakes: Butler Chain of Lakes
- Number of Homesites: 199 (homes and townhouses)
- Year Built: 2006
- Square Footage: 1,200 - 3,200+
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Community Pool, Clubhouse, Children's Playground, Recreation Area with Picnic Tables
Orange County Area Schools
- Castleview Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 0.5 mile
- Horizon West Middle School: Grades 6-8 - Distance: 4 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Lakeside Village with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1 mile
- Winter Garden Village - Distance: 7 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 10 miles
- Downtown Windermere - Distance: 6 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 12 miles
- Horizon West - Distance: 7 miles
- West Orange Trail - Distance: 15 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 13 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 23 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 5 miles
- Lakeside Village Park - Distance: 2 miles
- RD Keene Park - Distance: 4 miles
- Golden Bear Golf Club - Distance: 3 miles
- West Orange Sports Complex - Distance: 10 miles
- Dr Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 12 miles
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital - Distance: 7 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Newbury Park community entrance.