Glenmuir - Windermere Real Estate
Glenmuir Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||99%|
Adjacent to the Reserve at Lake Butler Sound subdivision, in the Windermere area of Southwest Orlando is the beautiful gated community of Glenmuir. Glenmuir real estate features beautiful Mediterranean-style homes with tile roofs and Florida architecture, constructed by Pulte Home Builder. The 3 - 5 bedroom Glenmuir homes for sale can range from 2,000 - 3,600 square feet and are set upon spacious lots. Among the amenities available to residents are a basketball court, volleyball court, soccer field, playground, community pavilion with bbq, and an expansive pond front neighborhood park.
Glenmuir Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Glenmuir Community Information
Location: Winter Garden Vineland Road (SR 535) & Glenmuir Boulevard, West of Chase Road
Surrounding Lakes: Pond Front Homesites
Number of Homesites: 229
Year Built: 2001 - 2003
Square Footage: 2,019 - 3,618
HOA Fee's: $125 Per Month *subject to change
Community Amenities: Gated Community, Playground, Soccer Field, Basketball Court
Glenmuir residents need not travel far to enjoy all of Central Florida's finest attractions, including a vast variety of shopping and dining, city nightlife, boating, fishing, and water sports, as well as the exciting family theme parks. Glenmuir is located just minutes from the prestigious Windermere Preparatory Private School for grades Pre-K through 12, making Glenmuir an excellent community to raise a family.
Orange County Area Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 5.2 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 5.6 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 6.9 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 1.3 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 9.2 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 11.4 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 4.7 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 19 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 1.9 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park - Distance: 11.2 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 5 miles
- West Beach Park & Playground - Distance: 3.6 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 8.5 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Opening 2015 - Distance: 6 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 9.4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 11.9 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Glenmuir community entrance.
Windermere Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.