Windermere Sound real estate is conveniently located in the Southwest Orlando area of Horizon West in Windermere. The master-planned community with single-family homes and townhouses by Lennar, features a community pool, cabana, and playground. Windermere Sound offers low HOA fees that include lawn maintenance. The community comprises of three neighborhoods: The Estates at Windermere Sound, The Manors at Windermere Sound, and The Townhouses at Windermere Sound. Windermere Sound new homes for sale will range in size from 1,620 - 3,773 square feet, providing 3-6 bedroom floor plans with 2-3 car garage options.
Windermere Sound Homes for Sale
Windermere Sound Homes for Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Windermere Sound - The Manors Floor Plans
1,982 Square Feet / 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
2,204 Square Feet / 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
2,462 Square Feet / 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths
The Townhomes at Windermere Sound
1,620 Square Feet / 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
1,755 Square Feet / 3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
2,000 Square Feet / 4 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
Location: Overstreet Road & Winter Garden Vineland Road (HWY 535)
Surrounding Lakes: Pond Front Home Sites Available
Number of Homesites: TBD
Year Built: 2014 - Homesites Available
Square Footage: 1,620 - 3,773
HOA Fee's: Manor's and Estate Homes $136.00 per month - Includes Common area Maintenance, Landscaping Maintenance, Neighborhood Pool, Cabana, and Playground.
Townhouses: $169.00 Per Month: Includes all of the same features as the manors and estates plus, exterior maintenance including: roof, exterior paint, and lawn irrigation.
Community Amenities: Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Tot Lot, Cabana's
Orange County Public Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 1 mile
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 6 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store - Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 12 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 14 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 6 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 20 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 3 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park - Distance: 12 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 6 miles
- West Beach Park & Playground - Distance: 4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 11 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 11 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 12 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Windermere Sound community entrance. Jeffrey G. Funk P.A., Realty Executives Central Florida, and Jeffrey G. Funk, are not in any way affiliated with, sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise connected to Lennar, Lennar Homes, and/or any Windermere Sound entities.