Sandy Shores - Windermere Real Estate
Sandy Shores Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||N/a%|
The quiet community of Sandy Shores is tucked along the Southern shores of Lake Butler, nestled between the lakefront communities of Reserve at Lake Butler Sound and Waterstone. This peaceful hidden gem in Windermere, FL is comprised of just 13 homes, with most properties providing lake access either via the canal system or direct lake frontage. These Windermere homes for sale can range in size from an intimate 900 square foot fishing cottage, to a lakefront estate with 7,000+ square feet. Residents value the privacy and seclusion without an existing homeowners association, while still being nicely situated convenient to Walt Disney World, top Central Florida schools, shopping, and dining. Sandy Shores is also within walking distance to the highly regarded private school, Windermere Preparatory.
Sandy Shores Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Sandy Shores Community Information
Location: Winter Garden Vineland Road (SR 535) & Sandy Shores Drive, Northwest of Chase Road
Surrounding Lakes: Lake Butler - Butler Chain of Lakes
Number of Homesites: 13
Year Built: 1950 - 2004
Square Footage: 900 - 7,000+
HOA Fee's: No HOA
Community Amenities: Lakefront Community
Orange County Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 5.5 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 6 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 7 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades PreK - 12 Distance: .5 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Summerport Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store - Distance: 1 miles
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row Orlando - Distance: 10 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 12 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 20 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 2 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park - Distance: 12 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 6 miles
- West Beach Park & Playground - Distance: 4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 9 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Opening 2015 - Distance: 6 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 10 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 12 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Sandy Shores community entrance
Windermere Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.