Experience the best of Central Florida living at Windermere Terrace. Located in the picturesque town of Windermere, Florida, this intimate community of 66 homes features elegant, single-family homes nestled against the backdrop of a peaceful and wooded conservation area.
Windermere Terrace Homes for Sale
Windermere Terrace Homes for Sale
Built in 2013-2014 by Pulte Homes, this Windermere neighborhood features eight unique models. Ranging in size from 1,753 to 3,368 sq ft., the 3-5 bedroom floorplans boast 2-3.5 baths, insightful design features, and smart home elements in spacious, open rooms designed to create an inviting atmosphere. The homes are nicely situated on landscaped lots, with many offering waterfront views.
Residents of Windermere Terrace enjoy an active lifestyle and comfortable daily living with numerous amenities and conveniences located close to the property. The community pool and cabana is a great place to swim, relax, and connect with neighbors. Outdoor enthusiasts love the various parks, sports fields, and nature trails surrounding the community. Fishing, boating, and kayaking are great ways to spend the afternoon on the surrounding lakes, and several world-class golf courses surround the neighborhood.
This Windermere community is located within minutes of upscale shopping and dining at Winter Garden Village, the Dr. Phillips area, and the Mall of Millenia. Downtown Winter Garden and Downtown Windermere are great local escapes offering small-town charm and one-of-a-kind boutiques and restaurants. Cornerstone Publix Supermarket and Lakeside Shopping Village are less than 3 miles aways with stores, medical offices, and more surrounding this thriving area.
Windermere Terrace provides easy access to the Florida Turnpike, I-4, the 408, and 429 expressways, making exploring and commuting around Orlando easy and fun. Take advantage of the easy distance to the Orlando International Airport and Orlando’s major attractions, including Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Orlando Resort.
Find the perfect home at Windermere Terrace.
Windermere Terrace Community Information
- Location: Overstreet Road & Derexa Drive
- Number of Homesites: 66
- Year Built: 2013-2014
- Square Footage: 1,753 to 3,368
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Pool, Cabana, Walking Paths
Orange County Area Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 1.5 miles
- Horizon West Middle School: Grades 6-8 Distance: 2 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Cornerstone at Summerport with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Lakeside Village Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 2 miles
- Winter Garden Village - Distance: 5 miles
- Downtown Windermere - Distance: 7 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden- 8 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 11 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 12.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 20 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 10 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 4 miles
- Independence Community Park - Distance: 3 miles
- Deputy Scott Pine Community Park - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 8 miles
- Advent Health- Distance: 5 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 9.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Windermere Terrace community entrance.