Wickham Park is a beautiful, charming community located in the highly sought after town of Windermere, Florida. This desirable Central Florida neighborhood boasts 293 traditional townhouses and single-family homes and features the best in Orlando real estate. Located on Overstreet Road and Bentonshire Avenue, residents experience a dynamic community and modern, suburban living.
Wickham Park Homes For Sale
Wickham Park Homes For Sale
Constructed between 2007 and 2012 by Ashton Woods Homes, the community features a variety of floorplans with sizes ranging from 1,300 square feet to 2,500 sq ft. The 2 to 4 bedroom homes feature 2-3 baths, a detached garage, and a small back patio. Many of the properties offer a sizable backyard area and waterfront views. Beautiful homes and modern landscaping accent the picturesque views of the scenic lakes and the well-manicured community.
Wickham Park offers a great lifestyle and numerous amenities for its residents. The community clubhouse sits at the heart of the property and features a resort-style pool while walking trails wind throughout the community and the large pond towards the front of the property. Wickham Park also features an activities club that provides fun special events and entertainment.
Shopping centers, restaurants, offices, and more are conveniently located near Wickham Park, making daily life easy. This Windermere community is also less than five miles away from top-rated private and public schools and close to Downtown Windermere and Horizon West. Nature lovers and families will enjoy the multiple surrounding parks and recreational opportunities available.
Wickham Park is ideally situated minutes away from the Florida Turnpike, I-4, the 408, and 429 expressways. Easy drives to the Mall at Millenia in Orlando, Orlando International Airport, and Orlando’s major attractions, including Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort, make this a highly sought- after location.
Enjoy an active lifestyle in a charming community at Wickham Park.
Wickham Park Community Information
Location: Off of Overstreet Road, West of Winter Garden Vineland Road & East of Ficquette Road
Year Built: 2007 - 2012
Total Properties: Detached Single-Family Homes: 56; Townhomes: 245
Builder: Ashton Woods
Square Feet: Townhomes: 1,228 - 1,873; Detached Single-Family Houses: 1,583 - 2,258
Community Amenities: private clubhouse, oversized swimming pool, gazebo, two ponds with walking paths encircling each, large grassy park area at rear of pool, several green spaces throughout the community equipped with park benches
Orange County Public School
- Sunset Park Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 1.5 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School - Grades 6-8 - Distance: 5 miles
- Windermere High School - Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Lake Burden Shops, Walgreens - Distance: 0.7 Mile
- Lakeside Village Center, Publix Super Market - Distance: 1.0 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 4.1 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 5.6 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 8.6 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 11.4 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 2.0 miles
- Tibet-Butler Preserve, Vera Carter Environmental Center & hiking trails - Distance: 2.2 miles
- West Beach Park, Playgrounds, Sand Volleyball Court, Beach - Distance: 3.1 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 3.9 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 9 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance 4.8 miles
- Golden Bear Golf Club - Distance: 3.5 miles
- AdventHealth Winter Garden - Distance: 6 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 10 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Wickham Park community entrance.