Welcome to Lake Butler Estates. Sought-after Windermere real estate located near Lake Butler's shores is perfect for those seeking a cozy downtown Windermere location. Fourteen miles west of Downtown Orlando and convenient to major roadways and highways 429, 408, and the Florida Turnpike, this location offers easy access to Central Florida attractions nearby. Attractions, including Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld, are easily accessible, and highly-rated local schools, medical centers, and entertainment venues are located within a short drive. Homes for sale in Lake Butler Estates Windermere are known for their proximity to the charming city center.
Lake Butler Estates Homes for Sale
Lake Butler Estates Homes for Sale
Between Park Avenue and Lake Butler Blvd. on the shores of the beloved Butler Chain of Lakes, Lake Butler Estates is a small community of sixty-eight single-family homes. This area boasts upscale custom homes on expansive lots, several at 1+ acre, designed by various estate home builders and includes a 2023 Parade of Homes winner. Developed mostly between 1982 and 1999 as well as some newer construction, homes in Lake Butler Estates have three to seven bedrooms with unique features like multiple primary bedroom suites, upscale gourmet kitchens, oversized attached garages, and simply gorgeous central living spaces designed to take advantage of stunning views. One-of-a-kind outdoor living spaces include private swimming pools, resort-style cabanas, and well-equipped outdoor kitchens.
This community is rich with lush mature landscaping, and the towering aged Oak trees Windermere is known for. Zoned for highly-rated local Orange County Public Schools, Lake Butler Estates real estate is within a mile or less from Windermere Elementary School. On the north side of Park Ave is the Windermere Recreation Area, with three tennis courts, a picnic area, and a dock stretching out onto Lake Crescent. Only a few blocks further is downtown Windermere, with a weekly farmers market and popular annual festivals like the Wine and Music Stroll and monthly food truck nights with live music or outdoor movies to enjoy. Nearby Winter Garden Village offers a variety of shopping and dining options, and Plantation Grove Shopping Center is home to a supermarket and other necessities. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the multiple golf courses and community parks available nearby.
Take advantage of the opportunity to explore Lake Butler Estates today!
- Location: Park Ave and Lake Butler Blvd between Wild Myrtle Ct and Wax Berry Ct.
- Number of Homesites: 68
- Year(s) Built: 1982 - 2023
- HOA: Yes
- Square Footage: 2,300 - 6,800+
Orange County Public Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 1 mile
- Gotha Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 4 miles
- Olympia High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Supermarket at Plantation Grove with UPS and dining - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Downtown Windermere with library and weekly farmers market - Distance: 2 miles
- Aldi supermarket - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Downtown Winter Garden - Distance: 7 miles
- Winter Garden Village with Target, Marshalls and Lowes - Distance: 4 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 7.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 9 miles
- Orlando International Premium Outlets - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 14.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Bill Fredrick Park and Pool - Distance: 6 miles
- Isleworth Golf & Country Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Freedom Park - Distance: 2.5 miles
- West Orange Five Cinema - Distance: 4 miles
- Fun Spot - Distance: 9 miles
- SeaWorld - Distance: 12 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 8.5 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 9 miles
- Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital: Distance - 4.5 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden - Distance: 4.5 miles
- CareSpot Urgent Care of Ocoee - MetroWest - Distance: 4 miles
- Orlando International Airport - Distance: 23.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Lake Butler Estates community entrance.