Since its first homes were built in 2008, Bellaria real estate has earned its reputation as one of Windermere real Estate's finest new luxury communities. The custom homes of Bellaria are inspired by a small village on the coast of Italy and exude their own unique romance and charm. Each of these 64 distinctive homes in this elegant gated community were built by select Master Builders, ensuring a luxurious and exclusive community.
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Bellaria Homes for Sale
Bellaria Homes for Sale
Bellaria Community Information
Location: West Lake Butler Road & Vicenza Way, West of Winter Garden Vineland Road
Number of Homes: 64
Year Built: 2006 - Homesites Available
Square Feet: 3,500 - 7,500
HOA Fee's: $350.00 Per Month *Subject to Change
Community Amenities: Guard Gated Community, Children's Playground
After entering the elegant guarded gatehouse, residents of Bellaria are welcomed by the beautiful Tuscan fountain. Bellaria homes for sale in this gorgeous community sit upon 3/4 to 1.4 acres of majestic landscape, ranging from 5,000 - 7,500 square feel, and are priced from $700,000 - $1,500,00. An Architectural Review Committee, comprised of industry professionals, oversee the building in Bellaria to encourage homes of architectural significance and character. Therefore only Florida's finest Master Builders were consulted for home construction and the scrutiny has results are some of Florida's most breathtaking and impressive estate homes.
Residents of Bellaria enjoy a luxurious Old-World charm while also benefiting from its proximity to all of Central Florida's biggest attractions. Located approximately 20 miles southwest of Downtown Orlando and 7 miles north of Walt Disney World on West Lake Butler Road in Windermere, FL, Bellaria is just minutes from SR408, SR429, and the Florida Turnpike. Bellaria is among the finest in Windemere, Fl real estate. It is a special place that caters to finer tastes and Old World sensibility, while offer close proximity to the excitement that is Central Florida.
Orange County Public Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 2.9 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 4.9 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4.7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 8.9 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 11.3 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 17.2 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 4.9 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 4.9 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 4.8 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 6.8 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 11.6 miles
Windermere Featured Communities
*Distances are approximately measured from the Bellaria community entrance. Jeffrey G. Funk P.A., Realty Executives Central Florida, and Jeffrey G. Funk are not in any way affiliated with, sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise connected to Bellaria or any other Bellaria entity.