Located in the charming area of Windermere, Florida, and Southwest of Downtown Orlando is the beautiful neighborhood of Windermere Isle. This intimate, 110-home community features the finest Windermere real estate. Located on Reams Road, this charming Central Florida property is adorned with contemporary, single-family homes and elegant natural landscaping.
Windermere Isle Homes for Sale
Windermere Isle Homes for Sale
Constructed between 2017-2019 by Beazer Homes, this community features nine unique floorplans and houses ranging in size from 2,200-5,000 sq ft. The 3-6 bedroom homes offer spacious rooms, designer details, 3-4.5 baths, and brick paved driveways. Many of the homes also feature waterfront views.
Residents of Windermere Isle enjoy an active lifestyle and experience several community amenities, including a resort-style pool, children's playground, and a recreation building. Yard maintenance is a breeze as the HOA includes lawn care and fertilization. Nature lovers will enjoy the multiple surrounding parks and scenic trails. Fishing, boating, and kayaking are great ways to spend the afternoon on the pristine Butler Chain of Lakes, and the community is less than four miles away from the Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge.
Daily life is convenient and easy with shopping centers, restaurants, offices, and more surrounding the property. This Windermere community is also less than five miles away from top-rated private and public schools. Take a short drive to Downtown Winter Garden, Downtown Windermere, and Horizon West to enjoy a multitude of dining and shopping experiences.
Ideally situated minutes away from the Florida Turnpike, I-4, the 408, and 429 expressways, Windermere Isle provides easy commutes around Metropolitan Orlando. Take advantage of the easy distance to Mall at Millenia, the Orlando International Airport, and Orlando's major attractions. Disney World property is moments from the community, and residents experience nightly views of the Magic Kingdom fireworks.
Find the perfect home at Windermere Isle.
Windermere Isle Community Information
- Location: Reams Road and Torcello Isle Drive
- Number of Homesites: 110
- Year Built: 2017-2019
- Square Footage: 2,219 - 4,939
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Community Park, Pool, Playground, Open Field Area
Orange County Area Schools
- Castleview Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 3.5 miles
- Horizon West Middle School: Grades 6-8 Distance: 4 miles
- Windermere High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Cornerstone at Summerport with Publix Grocery - Distance: 3 miles
- Lakeside Village Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Winter Garden Village - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Hamlin Town Center - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Downtown Windermere - Distance: 8.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 15 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 20 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 22 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 7 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 9 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 5 miles
- Independence Community Park - Distance: 3 miles
- Deputy Scott Pine Community Park - Distance: 2 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden - Distance: 7 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Windermere Isle community entrance.