Sawyer Sound - Windermere
Sawyer Sound Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||100%|
Sawyer Sound on Little Lake Sawyer
Sawyer Sound is one of the newest Windermere, FL lakefront communities, located along the shores of Little Lake Sawyer. Located on Winter Garden Vineland Road (HWY 535), this exciting gated community offers new construction lakefront homes by custom builder Cam Bradford. Residents will appreciate the generous lot sizes, with 1/2+ acre home sites. Sawyer Sound new homes for sale will require a minimum build of at least 3,000 square feet in size, with home prices starting in the $800's. Sawyer Sound on Little Lake Sawyer is perfectly located just minutes from the Walt Disney World Resort, within walking distance to the highly rated Windermere Prep Private School, and within excellent proximity to the shopping and dining at Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves.
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Sawyer Sound Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Sawyer Sound Community Information
Location: Winter Garden Vineland Road (Hwy 535) - Between Ficquette Hancock Road & Chase Road
Surrounding Lakes: Little Lake Sawyer - Lakefront Homesites Available
Number of Homesites: 20
Year Built: Coming Soon!
Square Footage: 3,138 - 5,064+
HOA Fee's: $250 - $350 *per month, subject to change
Community Amenities: Gated, Lakefront
Model & Floor Plans Available
The Isabella: 3,138 Square Feet | 1 Story | 4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 2-Car Garage
The Addison: 3,566 Square Feet | 2 Story | 5 Bedrooms | 4.5 Bathrooms | 2-Car Garage
The Sounding: 5,064 Square Feet | 2 Story | 5 Bedrooms | 4.5 Bathrooms | 3-Car Garage
Orange County Area Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades PreK - 5th Distance: 5 miles
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 6 miles
- West Orange High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 7 miles
- Windermere Preparatory Private School: Grades PreK-12th Within Walking Distance
Dining and Shopping
- Cornerstone at Summerport Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store - Distance: 1 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 10 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 12 miles
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 4 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 20 miles
Parks and Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps - Distance: 3 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park - Distance: 13 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp - Distance: 6 miles
- West Beach Park & Playground - Distance: 5 miles
- ROPER YMCA Family Center - Distance: 7 miles
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden - Opening 2015 - Distance: 6 miles
- Health Central Hospital - Distance: 10 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 13 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Sawyer Sound community entrance. Jeffrey G. Funk, P.A., Realty Executives Central Florida, and Jeffrey G. Funk, are not in any way affiliated with, sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise connected to home builder Cam Bradford.
Windermere Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 5:45am EST.