Venezia - Dr Phillips
Venezia Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||95%|
Venezia is one of Dr. Phillips' real estate newest lakefront communities. Located off Sand Lake Road, this community of custom-built Orlando homes for sale feature gorgeous Mediterranean style architecture with 2 or 4 car garages, tile roofs, porches, and paver driveways. Big Sand Lake offers a peaceful and serene backdrop for this meticulously kept community.
Venezia Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Homes on Venezia real estate are adorned with many custom features such as gourmet kitchens, stainless steel appliances, built in cabinetry, double pane windows and doors, as well as gas fireplaces. The community lakefront park offers residents a peaceful place to relax and unwind. Conveniently located near major shopping malls, fine dining, Orlando's world famous theme parks, and top rated schools, Venezia is an ideal place for those with fine tastes to call home.
Venezia Community Information
Location: Darlene Drive and Apopka Vineland Road
Surrounding Lakes: Sand Lake Chain of Lakes - Big Sand Lake - Pond front homesites also available
Year Built: 2008 - 2013
Square Feet: 2,400 - 5,300
HOA Fee’s: $650 annual *subject to change
Community Amenities: Lakefront Community, Park
The Dr. Phillips community of Venezia is located within excellent proximity to highly rated Orange County Schools, as well as shopping, dining, grocery stores, parks and recreation, and Orlando area hospitals.
Orange County Public Schools
- Sand Lake Elementary – Grades: PreK - 5 Distance: 2.6 miles
- Southwest Middle School – Grades: 6 - 8 Distance: 5.6 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School – Grades: 9 - 12 Distance: 6.4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: 4 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 4 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale Club – Distance: 9.4 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance: 14 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park – Distance: 3 miles
- Bill Frederick Turkey Lake Park with Community Pool, Boat Rentals, Camping, & Fishing Pier – Distance: 8.3 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp – Distance: 7.2 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 4.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Venezia community entrance
Dr Phillips Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.