The lakefront community of Sand Lake Sound, nestled between Big and Little Sand Lake, is an exciting source for Dr. Phillips real estate. Homes for sale in this gated Dr. Phillips neighborhood enjoy convenient access to popular shopping, dining, and entertainment. Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, and other popular Orlando area attractions are only a short drive away. Nearby highways I 4 highway and the Floridas Turnpike provide convenient access to beaches and attractions on the East and West coast, Orlando International Airport, and Downtown Orlando. Highly rated Orange County Schools provide quality education for students from Pre-K through high school.
Sand Lake Sound Homes for Sale
Sand Lake Sound Homes for Sale
7121 Carrickbend Lane
Located in the desirable suburb of Dr. Phillips, Sand Lake Sound is made up of a selection of energy-efficient single-family homes and townhomes in a convenient central location. This gated community offers homes with between three and five bedrooms and townhomes with three to four bedrooms. Homesites in this community include dockable lakefront lots on Big Sand Lake and Little Sand Lake. All residences enjoy professional landscaping and a covered front porch with pavers. Residents will love the resort-style pool, covered kid's splash pad, and community clubhouse. Further amenities include a dog park, tot lot, pier with an observation deck, and direct access to both lakes.
Dr. Phillips is home to Restaurant Row with diverse dining, including casual eateries, elegant restaurants, and a myriad of ethnic offerings. Madame Tussauds, The Chocolate Museum, The Wheel at Icon Park, and multiple mini-golf venues are found along nearby I Drive. Lush golf courses, as well as the exciting Topgolf, will delight golfers. Take advantage of local parks, including 80 acre Dr. Phillips Community Park with sports courts playground and splash zone. Shoppers have many options, such as The Mall at Millennia, Florida Mall, and several major Outlet Malls. Sand Lake Road, anchored on either end with popular Trader Joe's and Whole foods market, contains the elegant Dellagio Town Center, Plaza Venezia with Publix supermarket, and a wealth of other everyday conveniences.
The private, secure neighborhood of Sand Lake Sound offers residents luxury accommodation in the heart of Dr. Phillips. With fabulous amenities and convenient location, homes for sale in this community will not last long. Come in to see in person this lakefront Dr. Phillips neighborhood.
Sand Lake Sound Community Information
Location: Turkey Lake Rd & Sand Lake Sound Rd
Number of Homesites: 183
HOA Fee: Yes
Year Built: 2019-2020
Square Footage: Single-family homes 2,080 - 3.871, Townhomes 1,630 - 2,321
Community Amenities: Gated community, resort-style community pool, shaded kids splash pad, community clubhouse, recreation field, tot lot, community pier with observation deck, dog park, canoe rack
Orange County Public Schools
- Bay Meadows Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 3 miles
- Southwest Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 2.5 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Supermarket at Plaza Venezia with retail and dining - Distance: 1 mile
- Trader Joe’s - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Whole Foods Market - Distance: .5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - Distance: 1 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 1 mile
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 5.5 miles
- The Florida Mall - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Orlando International Premium Outlets - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 11 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. Phillips Community Park - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Reserve - Distance: 11 miles
- Bill Fredrick Park and Pool - Distance: 5 miles
- Dr. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 2 miles
- Topgolf - Distance: 2.5 miles
- SeaWorld - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 4 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital: Distance - 2 miles
- Florida Hospital Celebration - 12 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Sand Lake Sound community entrance.